53.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

"You breaking my pockets" I told Angel over the phone before she laughed

"How I'm breaking your pockets?" she asked before I shook my head at her

"Just know you breaking my pockets" I repeated before she shrugged slightly, "You spoiled as fuck, mamas"

"As I should be"

I'm thankful that my pockets are blessed enough to be able to do for my girlfriend. Anything she ask me for, it's hers without a doubt.

She's literally an expensive walking Barbie doll.

"Of course, it's your world" I said while smiling, "but I'm finna handle something, so I'll call you back"

"No don't hang up, bae please"

"I got something to do" I said while turning my car off, "I'm gone call you later"

"You go back to Atlanta and start getting sneaky. I will beat everybody ass, like dead ass" she threatened causing me to laugh at her

"Nobody scared of you, but I love you mamas"

"Whatever, I love you too and can you send me money for food?"

"Ima send fifty, I gotta go ma" I told her as I got out the car and closed the door

"Okay thank you, bye" she said all excitedly before just hanging up

I sent her the money along with a message.

"Breaking my damn pockets" I mumbled to myself while slipping my phone into my pocket

I came back home to pick up some customized gifts for Angel. Our first anniversary is coming up, so I'm doing it big.

She's oblivious as to everything that's going on because I didn't tell her I was catching a flight home.

I just up and left, so now she won't stay off my phone and apparently I'm being sneaky.

It is what it is.

"Wassup Mo" I said while dapping Mo up, "Let me see something, where it's at?"

"I got you, she finna love this for real" he said as I rubbed my hands together getting excited

I watched as he pulled out a bag and pulled out three boxes. I'm nervous and excited at the same time, I hope everything go right.

He opened the box with the Cuban link before my mouth dropped. Them diamonds is definitely dancing, she gone love it.

I got her a Cuban to match mines because she was begging me. She definitely wanna be like me, that's my mini me.

"Mo them diamonds talking heavy" I said while picking it up from the box, "Oh my god"

"That motherfucka' right there is tough" he said as I just admired it, "But that ring really the one that's talking"

He opened the box with the ring before I walked away. I'm not even being dramatic, it's raw as fuck

I'm astonished.

"Oh my god, it look exactly the way I wanted" I said shockingly while looking at the details

I requested for her ring to be customized and he got the job done. The date that we got together is engraved on one side.

On the other side is my name, everything iced out. If you not icing your girlfriend out shut the fuck up.

Broke bitches should never laugh

"I did what I had to do?"

"You did what you had to do my boy" I said before we dapped each other up for the second time

"You know I had to come through for you" he said while opening up the last box, "There go the infamous Cartier"

"Damnn" I said while shaking my head, "I appreciate you Mo, for real"

We talked for a little while longer before I paid him and left. I'm so excited, I wanna call her and show her everything

That's only her jewelry, I'm not done.

I picked up a bunch of other pick up orders for her before heading home. I'm exhausted and I just wanna be lazy.

"You're hard to talk to, you listen to respond" my momma said before I sighed

"All I said was I'm going out tonight and now I'm being lectured, cool" I said to myself while scrolling on my phone

"And it's no issue with that, but Flau'jae the family wanna spend time with you"

"You keep saying that, but you know what my everyday schedule look like" I said now making eye contact with her

"See, you listen to respond just be quiet. I'm saying, we wanna spend time when you home. Every time you home, you going out"

"Alright, I ain't going out" I said hoping it would end the conversation, "I won't go"

"I ain't say you can't go, you can go"

"You just said everybody wanna spend time with me" I reminded her now becoming confused

"We do, do everybody want quality time when Flau'jae home?" she asked everybody while looking around the living room

"Yes" everybody said in unison

"Exactly" she said and I didn't bother responding

I made my way upstairs and got in the shower before going to sleep. Something about that whole conversation just irritated me.

Because what she mean?

It's just the fact that she think I'm hard to talk to. Nobody has ever told me that, so I'm confused.

She just talking to hear herself.

I woke up to Kilo calling me about what time to be ready. By the time she made it, I was dressed and we headed out.

She has a show tonight so I'm finna have a good time. Every time I go to a Kilo show it's lit

For the sake of my relationship, I'm staying sober. I don't have time for no crazy shit, I'm good.

I stood on stage with Kilo along with a few of our other friends as she performed. Everybody on stage was hyped, and the audience was too.

We couldn't even hear Kilo over the audience and the bass. After a while she finished performing and somehow the attention turned to me.

They want me to perform and I didn't come here for this. I gave in because of the simple fact that there are supporters here for me too

"I don't follow no drama that is what it is. For my brother them commas, it's all in my wheel. Big fo"

We was just vibing to the beat before some girl started touching me. I backed up from the edge of the stage and just stayed there.

Everybody recording so I know somebody gonna post it. Even though I wasn't doing shit, I know it looks wrong.

We got off the stage while hyping each other up.

"Aye, I'm ready to drink now fo', we lit tonight" Kilo said as we dapped each other up

"I'm only taking three shots" I told her as we all made our way to the bar

Lord these three shots better not turn into thirty.