55.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

Costa Rica 📍

I'm so oblivious to the entire itinerary for Costa Rica. Angel won't tell me nothing, so I'm really just following her commands.

It's our first day here and I'm very excited. Creating memories with the love of my life feels so good. We've just both been so happy and content, I love it

I love her.

"Keep your eyes closed" Angel said as she covered my eyes, "You can see?"

"Bae you covering my eyes, no" I said before laughing a little, "I'm scared"

"It's nothing scary"

"Okay, but I feel the sand in my toes" I said before she started laughing, "It feel weird"

"Baby can you relax?"

"I am — well I'm trying at least, it's just the sand. I don't like surprises, what's happening?"

"Flau'jae" she semi yelled

"Okay ima chill"

We kept walking before eventually coming to a stop. I started to get more nervous than I already am, I don't like surprises.

"On three open your eyes" Angel said as she moved her hand from my eyes and I kept them closed, "One, two, three"

I opened my eyes to see a table full of breakfast and fruit . It's live violinist playing music and a huge sign that says 'Happy anniversary Flau'jae and Angel'

The view of the beach water looks beautiful and the set up is so nice.

"Breakfast on the beach" I said excitedly while looking at Angel, "On the beach?"

"Who you know?" She asked hyping me up as I jumped around

"No for real, who you know?"

"Nobody"

"This is nice" I said acknowledging everything around me, "Oh my goodness, what the hell"

I calmed down before we sat down and started eating. The breakfast is top tier, it's just different

"You're like a kid in the candy store" Angel laughed at me before drinking from her cup, "I see where Aydin and them get it from"

"No, I get it from them"

"I doubt it"

"But I'm just excited to be here, like Costa Rica. Saying that shit make me feel sexy" I said causing her to laugh again but harder

"Bae —" she said in between her laugh, "That was sassy, you crack me up"

"I'm so dead ass, but bae what's on the itinerary for today?" I asked before she stopped and smirked at me

"We're going ATV riding after breakfast, then right after parasailing. It's so — "

"Parasailing?" I cut her off before she started laughing, "It's not funny, and I know you did that on purpose"

"I definitely did" she said while continuing to laugh

She stopped laughing and I could tell reality hit. I started laughing as she just sat there in shame

Both of us are scared of heights, so it backfired on her. I don't think she fully processed that until now, but it is what it is.

"That's what you get, now we finna be up there hollering together" I said before biting into my omelette