16.

Angel Reese
______

I woke up to Flau'jae kissing all over me repeatedly. She placed a kiss on my lips before I wrapped my arm around her neck.

I couldn't help but notice how good she smells, which is nothing new. She smells like cocoa butter and that shit makes my pussy tingle

"It's finna be nine o'clock, I want you up. I booked us a reservation for breakfast, mamas" she said before I let go and she smiled

"Five more minutes"

"Nope" she said pulling the covers off of me, "You shouldn't of stayed up late"

"I didn't kn — " I stopped once I noticed the flowers and card on the nightstand

I sat up with my mouth dropped before she laughed. I picked up the flowers and admired them before picking up the card.

Opening the card, I seen a nice message she had written. I didn't even start reading it and I'm already teary eyed.

Hey mamas,

I know I've been busy lately, but I just wanted to write a reassurance letter. Who knew that a basketball would create a relationship like this? I'm head over heels for you, it's crazy. It's crazy cause my last relationship messed me up so bad, I wanted to stay single. You changed that, and I'm positive I wanna be with you forever. I promise to love every inch of you with lust. Til death due us part, mamas.

Love, Your Munch

"Don't cry, don't cry cause you gone make me cry" Flau'jae said while wiping my face before I chuckled a little

"You know I was gonna cry, thank you baby " I said before we shared a kiss

"Of course" she said as I stood up and stretched, "Get ready we gotta be out of here by ten thirty"

"Alright" I said walking past her before she slapped my ass and started following me, "You really following me?

"I can't follow you?"

"I'm just asking" I said with a small chuckle as I made my way into the kitchen

The first thing I do every morning when I wake up is drink water. My mouth is just always dry when ever wake up.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle before closing the fridge back. Opening the water bottle I drunk half of it .

"Thirsty ass" Flau'jae said while laughing before I stuck my middle finger up, "We can go to the bed right now"

"High ass sex drive" I said before sitting the water bottle on the counter and going back to my room

I thought my sex drive was high, hers is ridiculous.

"You know it" she said before I chuckled, "But bae hurry up"

I made my way in the bathroom and turned on the shower before getting in. My shower lasted for about twenty minutes before I got out.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before going to my closet. After finding something to wear I made my way back to the bathroom to touch up my hair.

Once I was done we eventually left and made it to this restaurant I'm unfamiliar with. The whole setup is so beautiful, I just know I'm eating good.

Once we got in we got seated and our waiter got us our drinks immediately.

"I look up and you're staring at me, stop. You know that make me nervous" I said while tapping my nails on the table

"I can stare at you" she said grabbing my hand, which stopped me from tapping my nails

"Oh my gosh" I said before laughing nervously, my heart is beating fast

"Aight, I'll try not to stare at what's mine" she said making us both laugh, "What you ordering?"

"Waffles, eggs, bacon, grits — maybe a omelette, but I'm getting hash browns too"

I'm glad I have a girlfriend who can afford to feed me because I'm a eater. I'm an expensive eater and I love food.

Even when we're in different states for work, she makes sure I eat. Whether it's sending me money for food or getting food dropped off to me.

I'm well fed.

"I ain't gotta worry bout your ass being flat, ever" she said before I chuckled, "I'm serious"

The waiter came back and took our order. We waited for about thirty minutes before our food came out.

We was just eating and talking up until we were finish, Flau'jae paid and we left.

I looked at the time to see it was 1:43PM, our reservation was at 11. We spent a decent amount of time eating.

"What you doing?" Flau'jae asked as I put a heel next to her foot to see what size she needed

"I'm tryna get your size" I asked while laughing because I already know how this is about to go

"Angel" she stepped away from the heel, "I'm not wearing no heels, we ain't even in here for me"

"You don't want matching heels?"

"We can get matching techs or pateks" she suggested making me laugh, "But not no Steve Madden heels"

In order to get her in a dress or some heels, you have to put up a fight with her. You have to be a strong individual, and when it comes to that I'm not strong.

I'll put up a fight with her about anything else, but not this. Mama Kia is the only one who has been successful.

"You really don't like shit like this"

"You know it, so put one of them back" she said before I put the heel back into the box

I put it back on the shelf and she grabbed the shoe box that was mine. I looked around the store some more before going to the register

We paid and left out going to the next store. We went from store to store buying whatever it is that we want. 

By this time it was going on five o'clock and we both was tired. A nap is definitely calling my name.

"Aye, she love y'all I promise but back up a little" Flau'jae said to some supporters who kept trying to barge closer to me

"Can we get a hug?" one of them asked before I smiled nervously and nodded

I gave her a hug before giving a few others a hug too. We started to take pictures with them and having casual conversations .

"You so fine, I know you fuck good. I'm tryna get on that" some other girl said to Flau'jae before she started started laughing while walking away pulling me with her

"Just come on cause I know you finna get out of character" Flau'jae said as I thought about many ways to kill that girl

Why do people try me the way that they do?

Aside from me being a wholehearted person, I have many screws loose. That's the part that I don't think people realize and I hate that for them.

I want 2018 Wattpad back cause everybody so dry 😭😢

But I'm thinking bout making some crazy shit happen in this book 😭 .. ain't enough action.