31.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

Same night as last chapter| Hours later ..

"Ain't nothing that we ever do gone be basic. Our wedding gone be something to remember, fasho" I told Angel as she straddled over me

"Can our colors be emerald green and beige?" Angel asked before I nodded while caressing her ass

Neither of us can go to sleep, so we're just in bed talking about life. Talks like this with her makes me even more mesmerized with her.

"I told you I wanted emerald green, mamas. If you like beige we can do that, that'll make the colors pop"

"I wanna get married now" she said excitedly before I chuckled while admiring her, "Can we get married now?"

"As much as I wanna marry your pretty ass now, I can't. We gotta wait, mamas"

"I want my ring now" she pouted before I started laughing, "Don't laugh at me at"

"Cause bae you so adorable, like you're a big baby"

"I'm being serious though" I started laughing again before she sucked her teeth

"I'm putting a rock on that fasho, but a ring don't define the love that I have for you. I love you with or without one"

"I love you too"

"You ain't got no choice cause your having my kids" I said while being serious, "If I could get you pregnant, I would over and over again "

"You could" she said while leaning down and kissing me. She made her way to my neck before she begin to suck on it.

I instantly started feeling a sensual pleasure in my body. It's crazy how all she has to do is the bare minimum and I'm turned on.

From my neck she made her way down to my shorts pulling them off along with my boxers. She opened my legs and went to work .

I watched as she ate my pussy before I threw my head back. Her tongue begin to slide across my clit faster before she slurped it into her mouth.

Her tongue was just going bazerk making it difficult for me to control my moans. I blacked out for a second and came back while trying to manage my breathing

She detached her mouth from my pussy before sliding her fingers inside of me and stroked me slow. I tightened my grip around her fingers before she sped up.

I reached my prime before cumming all over her fingers and she slid out. Damn

She leaned up planting a kiss on my lips as I caught my breath and took a second to piece myself back together.

I watched as she laughed and I just side eyed her.

Bet.

"Take these off now" I demanded while tugging on her panties already knowing I'm putting her to sleep

She took forever to take them off, so I went ahead and snatched them off.

"Wai —"

"I'm not tryna hear nothing just turn around. Ass up, face down" I ordered before she did as told with no hesitation

I started eating her from the back immediately hearing moans. Taking my time, I continued before she her posture got lazy

I slapped her ass and she fixed her posture allowing me to proceed. Her posture got lazy again before she flopped down.

Without saying anything I got up, she just made me mad. I quickly went and got my strap, put it on, and came back.

"Let's go and I ain't talking no more" she got up and arched her back before I slid in

I started pounding in and out of her aggressively only hearing the sound of her moans and our skin clapping.

The faster I went, the louder she moaned.

"O-oou bae" she managed to get out while trying to run and I pulled her back

"This your shit, so take it" I said while continuing to thrust in and out of her

After another two minutes passed by she cummed as I watched. We switched positions and went round after round.

By the time we finished it was the AM and we went to bed. I woke up to the sun blinding me while nearly hanging off the bed.

I looked at Angel who's all up under me knocked out. If she could live in my skin, she sickly would.

All of this bed and she's damn near in my ass. I chuckled at how cute she looked while sleeping before kissing her.

I got out the bed and went straight to the bathroom doing my hygiene stuff. After leaving the bathroom I made my way to the kitchen seeing the time on the stove. Wow

3:23PM

After standing in the kitchen for a minute, I reminded myself that I don't know how to cook. Somebody need to teach me how to cook, for real.

I went and slipped on some joggers and a hoodie before leaving and going to the store. Angel knows how to cook, so she'll be cooking.

"I don't even know what kind of meat to get" I said to myself while looking for meat for spaghetti, "What the hell"

I picked up a pack of meat and threw it in the buggy hoping for the best. Making my way to a aisle, I picked up some noodles along with salsa.

Along the way, I got distracted and ended up in the back of the store to the games.

"I need this" I mumbled to myself while looking at the game that was looking at me.

I want it, it want me.

"FLAU'JAE" I heard somebody yell which snapped me back into reality. It's definitely time for me dismiss myself

"Wassup" I greeted the girl as she made her way over to me, "How you doing?"

"I'm good, can we take a picture?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" I responded before she pulled her phone out going to her camera

We took the picture before I made my way back to the front of the store. I need to leave before more people notice me.

As much as I love my supporters, I don't feel like socializing today. I just don't have the strength to pull it out of me.

I spent too much time in here already anyways.