CHAPTER SIX

E N Z O

I didn't mind letting her use the restroom. If anything, it'll bring me one step closer to completing the so-called "job". Just by being around her for that hour, I could already tell she would be a hard one to crack. Getting her to leave her boyfriend would be another mission itself.

If I want her to be mine and only mine for the time being until this whole thing blows over, then I'll have to step up my game. Ever since speaking with my father, I thought of ways to impregnate her, maybe marry her for the sake of my father's reelection, and then dump her altogether.

But the sound of that sounds like a dick move. And I am nowhere near being a dick.

I showed her to the restroom while explaining to her that I have seven bedrooms and six bathrooms. She could use whichever one she pleased, even the master bathroom. She rolled her eyes once I mentioned it and carried on.

I knew that after she used the restroom. I wouldn't see her again unless I made an effort, and there was a chance she wouldn't want to see me. So I did the unthinkable and called the towing company associated with the building.

When she was to leave, she would see her car getting towed for parking in a residential spot. A little fucked up, I agree, but I need her to get to know me, and I need to get to know her. I already know the obvious from her file. But I know there's more to crack down from that golden skin.

She attended a private school all her life; of course, her father could afford it, but I wondered if she knew her father could. She took gymnastics, ballet, and cheerleading and even lost her virginity at the age of twenty-one. To that fucking Miguel guy. It may be weird that I know it, but the doctor's notes are very descriptive of her pregnancy scare. I tried to look for something harmful to her reputation just in case this plan blew over, but this girl has not one insufficient bone on her. It's practically impressive.

I expected her to say bye to me or tell me to thank you. But instead, I heard her taking my elevator back down to the garage. I didn't care as much because I knew she would be back begging me for help.

I pressed the phone to my ear, answering yet another one of those annoying calls from my father.

"Did you get the girl yet?" He asks.

I rubbed my face, I wasn't sure what to expect from him, but I should know better by now that he never really cared for my well-being. Pondering that I was thrown in the back of a cop car, I should've known my father wouldn't care to ask about it. Now that I am Capo, he could care less about Siena.

"She was in my condo. Suppose that's what you mean. She left, but she'll be back." I say with confidence. My father rang my ear about the time frame and that it needed to be done right away.

I had no reason to rush things. Sadly, there is speculation that we don't favor the African-American race, so my father is on the mend from a heart attack. I told him we could quickly call up all the females I've had in my bed, and maybe people might think differently, but he disagreed.

I sat in my office, answering emails from my local businesses and waiting for a call from the front desk downstairs. For a while, I almost forgot I was waiting for her. I picked up my phone to call instead, just to make sure. I asked Lianna, the front desk worker if she'd seen a girl with curly hair and golden skin. I was shocked to hear she was there and asked to be sent to my penthouse, but then she changed her mind and got an Uber.