3

Avneet : what is good news in this? (Irritated and jealous)

Siddharth : isn't it good news avneet, you know na I want a girlfriend since so long so finally I found someone like I wish. (Sounds so happy)

Avneet : will you tell me who is that lucky girl who steals my bestie's attention? (She asked with a casual look when burning internally)

Siddharth : her name is Roshni!!

Avneet : and who is she?

Siddharth : we are in same college, she is different batch but today she came to me and proposed.

Avneet : and what you replied to her?

Siddharth : of course I said yes. (Happily)

Avneet : are you mad siddharth, don't you think you should take time to think good or bad about that girl. How can you make girlfriend like this. (She really sounds jealous now)

Siddharth : what is wrong with you Avneet?

Avneet : siddharth, I just want you happy and I can't allow you to make girlfriend like this.

Siddharth : what do you mean like this?

Avneet : do you even know that girl properly?

Siddharth : that is not a problem, I know her since three years so don't worry I know her as much as needed for me to know her in beginning.

Avneet : siddharth, you are not trying to understand.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : listen, you should know that what kinda girl she is.

Siddharth : she is damn hot Yaar.

Avneet looks at his face, he is looking happy with the decision to make her girlfriend.

Avneet : okay if you are happy making her your girlfriend then who am I? (With a sad expression)

Siddharth : what happened to you?

Avneet : nothing, may I see her?

Siddharth : yeah sure. Wait....

Avneet is feeling so jealous right now she didn't want to see any girl with siddharth.

But she can't even stop him.

Siddharth : so is she hot or not? (Asked with a naughty smile for her opinion)

Avneet : not that much as you are thinking she is!!

Stay tuned.