17

She moan in pleasure.

I took turns sucking on her nipples. I lightly licking her boobs while my hand moved down to her firm ass.

She tilted her head back and moaned softly against my ear.

I feel her hand pulling up my t-shirt.

I help her and take off my shirt.

I can see her also burning in desires.

She start kissing my chest with nice softy kisses.

I feel my cock throbbing anxiously wanting to get inside this beautiful bestie.

I love the way she kissed my chest and she slowly slid her tongue down to my stomach bending her knees.

Siddharth : Oh Yes! I am loving it Avneet.

Slowly, She get on the floor now fully on her knees. I watch her unbutton my shorts and heard the zipper go down.

Siddharth : think about it twice Avneet, seeing it can cost you your virginity.

Avneet blush hard.

Siddharth : I am serious Avneet.

Avneet : I am ready to pay. (She said avoid looking in my eyes)

Siddharth : okay then

She let my pants fall to the floor leaving me in my boxers.

She grinned as she seen my hard cock almost wanting to tear out of my boxers.

She bring her face close and rub her pretty face over my boxers letting my hard cock circle all over her face.

I wait anxiously to feel her lips wrap around my cock.

Her hand grabbed my cock over my boxers as she gave it a squeeze to my cock.

Stay tuned