11

But this is true, I’d never really heard her mention a boyfriend.

I went back to my home, I lay in my bed and kept thinking why Avneet had been acting so strange in front of Roshni.

Why she didn't like her especially lately why she said she never want anyone else than me.

I really don't know what I should do.

I was thinking when the door bell rangs of my house, I came out from my room, before I could go and open the door mom opened the door.

It was Avneet, she was on phone and she gave phone to my mother. It's aunty wanna talk to my mother.

I immediately ran down stairs I thought she told aunty about me and roshni and now Aunty will tell mom.

I feel nervous because I know if aunty told mom, then I am gone for sure, because mom won't leave me. If she get to know that I bring my girlfriend to her home in the motive of taking advantage of her parents at her home.

I am so nervous but mom talked normally I went down I asked Avneet what happened.

She didn't looked at me at all and didn't answered me.

After a moment mom cuts the call and handed over her phone to her.

Avneet : what happened aunty?

His mom : sonia and aman bhaiya will get late to come home so stay with us tonight, okay?

Siddharth take a relieved breath now.

Stay tuned

What is gonna happen now?