44

After all this fun on a trip, they didn't get chance and even not prefer to take much risk.

After two days they came back to their house and get back to their routine.

But their one climax is pending and both of them want it so badly.

Siddharth POV

Next day i went to her house.

Her parents stay on the ground floor. She has a spare/study room on the terrace.

And I asked aunty, so aunty told me that she is in her room exercising.

I went to the terrace.

I knock the door.

She told that she is change and disappeared into her terrace room again.

In a minute, I was totally thrilled to see her in running shorts she came out.

The length of the shorts is shorts than casual ones, these shorts cover only one third of her thigh and have a deep cut on the edges almost touching the ass.

I guess she had totally waxed herself and was looking like a sex godess.

I complimented her and she profusely smiled.

Avneet : Thats the advantage of doing exercise at our house. We can be free with whatever we wear.

Siddharth nodded.

They were back to our routine exercises.

But they are doing together.

Siddharth : did you think something to spare time for me?

I asked, After my stretching was done.

She told me "Now its ur turn to find the moment and place".

There was an instant erection for me. She almost giggled noticing it.

Now she lay down, on her back, with her sexy legs in air.

The shorts , thanks to the split, those tiny shorts have drawn themselves almost to the hip.

The full thighs were glowing in their glory and it was only her mound that was covered.

Looking into her eyes, I slowly spread her legs, and made a complete V out of it.

Siddharth : if I have to find a chance then it's not bad one, aunty and uncle went to my home.

Pressing slowly from the toe, I kept coming down.

Stay tuned