26

I don't know what is she doing, but Her body was pressing against mine.

She have been trying to move closer to me so much that her top had come up a bit.

I could feel the skin on her back.

I lightly ran circles on her back with my fingers and her breathing got sharper.

She pushed her hand up my t-shirt and began to feel my back and chest.

I am looking into her eyes which are sticked onto Ayaan and Ritika to make it safe for us.

When it's not safe at all what we are doing in the presence of my cousins.

I slowly moved my fingers higher along her back expecting to reach a bra strap.

I reached nothing.

My heart was racing.

She winked at me.

She wasn’t wearing a bra.

This is not the first time I am touching her all over her body but this risky situation is adding different levels of thrill in my life.

I pressed her back and moved my arm slowly to the front of her body and her nipples brushed my fingers.

She moaned slightly.

I instantly told her to control her moans, because i didn’t want my and my sister to notice us.

I rubbed my thumb on her nipple again and she bit my chest to stop herself from making any noises.

I pressed her boobs and played with her nipples and she began pushing her waist towards mine.

Her hand moved down from my chest and she felt the throbbing dick poking her leg.

I’d been trying very hard not to get turned on but her boobs is so soft and seductive.

I had a hard on and her hand was on top of my shorts, feeling my dick and rubbing it.

I used my right hand to continue feeling her boobs and with my left, I reached for the elastic of her shorts.

She paused when I slipped my finger under the elastic and lifted it.

I teased her by running my finger lightly along the elastic.

Stay tuned