8

Avneet feels so bad and jealous but she didn't said anything.

She let him go with Roshni to use her room.

Avneet went outside of her room to listen what is going on in her room.

She heard that Roshni is asking Siddharth for a kiss.

Siddharth even said yes, within two minutes Avneet realise that she should not let this happen.

So she smash the door hard as Siddharth locked the door.

Roshni : What is it now? (She said quietly as she is in her home only)

Siddharth : hold on for a minute, I will be back maybe Avneet want something from her room.

Siddharth open the door and look at Avneet innocently.

Avneet looked at his shirt two buttons open from the top and gave an angry glare to him.

And he start to fix his shirt button back.

When Roshni was on bed, and she remained laying on the bed.

Avneet staring up at Roshni.

Siddharth : what happened Avneet, do you want anything?

She tried to get into room as siddharth close the door behind him because he didn't want Roshni and Avneet both get awkward.

Avneet : what was going inside siddharth?

Siddharth : what happened you looks angry?

Avneet : I am not looking angry I am angry siddharth. (She said angrily)

Siddharth : but why?

Avneet : move aside.

Siddharth : but what happened? (He try to hold her)

Siddharth POV

I don't know what happened to Avneet suddenly, she is really so angry.

Her angry red eyes pierce at me and slowly move down trying to get a look at my erection.

Oh god, I am feeling so awkward.

I feel myself in shame and pull my long shirt down.

Avneet : I got a call from Mom and Dad are going come back home soon, so send your girlfriend out of here before they caught you with her and then you know my mom will not take time to inform vibha aunty. (She said giving warning to him)

With that, she walk downstairs giving me shiver.

I just nodded my head in belief of her statement and went back to Roshni.

Roshni is already putting her shoes back and she is ready to leave.

Stay tuned