15

Her nipples are already erect as my fingers are just beginning to rub on them with a very faint moves.

Finally she realise my fingers on her breasts over her sports bra and broke our powerful kiss.

She is breathing hard.

Avneet hold my hand.

He is panting.

I remove my hand from her boobs.

I put my hand on her hair letting the small rubber band that held her long silky hair back drop.

I watch her hair fall all over her pretty face. I run my fingers through it just admiring her.

She just look up at me smiling but she is shy too.

I can feel my heart race with excitement and anxiety at the same time.

Siddharth : what should we do?

Avneet : uhm... We need protection, it's my first time I don't want to take a risk.

I am stunned, we just kissed and that too was like heat of the moment but this is something what she offered me when she is shy more in both of us.

As I am naughty guy, she is shy baby, but still she is eager to initiate.

Siddharth : what do you mean by protection?

Avneet : you know that siddharth. (Shyly)

Siddharth : but kissing doesn't need protection my dear bestie.

Avneet : are we just gonna satisfy this hunger with kissing. (She is sounds desperate)

Siddharth is in advantage because he is more desperate but he is getting offers without saying anything.

Avneet : this will be my first time.

Siddharth : mine too.

Avneet : Really?

Siddharth : Well if you’re not ready to do this, we don’t have to do Avneet.

Avneet : I wanna close it today only, you are just mine in every sense from tomorrow, I wanna be the only girl of your life, I am your friend, bestie, partner, gf.

Siddharth : this is so sweet of you.

Avneet : that is why I am giving you all the freedom, just don't look at any other girl ever in your life from now.

Siddharth (teasingly) : if you are sure then we should close the door.

Avneet push him to the door pin him on the door.

She lick her lips and close the door behind him. I heard snap the lock to it.

Avneet : don't you want me. (Ask in between licking and kissing).

Stay tuned