49

He said now you are good girl.

He started fucking me more.

Pleasure inside my pussy is building more and more .

I am moaning and moaning.

He is fucking like a pro.

I am loving his dick inside my pussy. Then I found that i am cumming.

I said aaaah I am cumming...... aaahhh fuck. Aaaaah. With a huge moan I came on his dick.

First time ever I came because of dick.

Then siddharth also said he is also cumming and took dick out.

He came to my face and started masturbating on it.

He said bitch take it and came in my face with thick cum.

His dick is covered with my cunt juices.

Then he went to washroom for cleaning.

Soon the door bell rangs.

And ran down saying me that I should clean up fast.

He opens the door for my parents they went to his mother as our tuition teacher came to meet my parents and his parents.

Obviously as soon my parents came in they asked that why they locked the door from inside.

But there is nothing like doubt on siddharth for my parents and we were on terrace so nobody can even guess what we did in last 20 minutes.

Siddharth : actually, uncle street dog came in so avneet told me to lock it until you come back to home. Sorry.

Her mom : it's okay, now you stay here only I am making pasta eat it.

Siddharth : I will be back after having my shower aunty, save it for me.

Her mom : of course my kiddo come fast, I will serve you and Avneet together.

Aunty went to the kitchen and after 10 minutes avneet came down and siddharth came back to her house too, they both sit on the table.

(This story end already the next chapter will be last with no romancing).

Stay tuned