7

Her parents already left, Avneet is alone at home now.

Siddharth arrives.

Avneet let him come in and they move to her room.

Avneet : so mister nigam, what we are going to do today?

Siddharth : means?

Avneet : I mean, suggest me any exercise to reduce my belly fat. (She point on her velly which is exposed out from her outfit)

Siddharth : you don't have any belly fat dear.

But his point on her belly make siddharth forced to check out his best friends body with a bit exposing cleavage in this outfit she is wearing.

Avneet : so can we start?

Siddharth : yeah sure.

Avneet is trying to attract him her best.

Siddharth's sight is first time stucked between her bra

Siddharth's sight is first time stucked between her bra. Because the top she is wearing is not more than a length of a bra.

Avneet : what happened? (She noticed that her plan is working a bit)

Siddharth : avneet, I wanna say something.

Avneet heart beat increase.

Siddharth is not able to utter a work when she is looking damn hot.

Avneet feels that she get successful in her plan when the door bell rangs.

Avneet : who the hell came now? (Irritated).

Siddharth : you wait here I will open the door.

She thought that siddharth is being over possessive as she is in quite revealing dress.

So she let him go.

Avneet wait in her room for two minutes, then she heard that siddharth is calling her name.

She fixed her top a bit and came out of her room.

And she found dumbstruck as it's shocking to see Roshni in her house.

And all the impact of Avneet on siddharth feel like gone to her when she saw Roshni because her boobs are out of her dress.

Siddharth told avneet that if she don't mind then he want to spend some time with Roshni alone and as no one at her home

If she allows they can have their good time here.

Stay tuned.