23

Siddharth text Avneet. And she replied that she is not fool.

But siddharth is feeling nervous that if by mistake she told her anything about Roshni or anything about all what happened yesterday between them then he is gone.

Ritika return in evening with Avneet, their talks didn't over yet as they both are gossip queens.

With Avneet, sonia aunty and Aman uncle also come to meet Siddharth's relatives as they all are close friends.

After sometime, they are ready to return back to their home.

Ayaan : aunty, please let Avneet didi stay with us tonight. Please please please please. (Ayaan asked in a childish stubborn tone).

Sonia aunty looked at her father for his permission. But his father have no issues in it.

His father : you should ask Avneet, my dear I don't mind.

Sonia aunty : she will disturb you all, Ayaan so she will come tomorrow morning.

Vibha aunty : don't worry about her Sonia, leave her she will sleep with Ritika, even they like each other's company. Kids will have some good time together.

Sonia aunty : I don't have any problem.

Avneet : so may I stay back mom?

Sonia aunty : yeah okay.

Avneet went with her family and came back after changing her clothes with the night clothes as it's 8 PM.

They all have Chinese food together, and siddharth and Avneet didn't get much time together yet

After that they decide to watch a movie and then sleep like Ayaan and Siddharth in siddharth's room.

And Avneet and ritika in Guest room beside siddharth's room.

Siddharth POV

We had dinner.

I didn't get time to talk to Avneet.

Fuck.

I knew she is crazy, but not I never know she is this crazy. She is really have something in her mind.

What?

You soon get to know.

Stay tuned