29

That was all I needed to hear.

I grabbed her waist and pushed my dick slowly upwards.

Her tight pussy swallowed 2 inch of my dick and she squeezed my shoulders to slow down.

I could feel her juices drench my cock.

But the much I can feel the warmth of her pussy that much the fear in my head of being caught is getting less with every passing second.

I wanted to go deeper.

I pulled out completely and as she stopped squeezing my shoulders, I pushed my dick into her again.

This time I quickly covered her mouth to stop her from making noise. She is ready to moan.

Her moans are seductive and can be audible to Ritika and Ayaan.

But she bit her lips and hold on.

My cock went completely inside her and she opened her mouth and began sucking my finger.

I began thrusting my dick slowly, in rhythm to her sucking my finger.

I was resting on my arm and fucking her and it began hurting. Even when not my whole dick is inside her pussy.

Avneet : siddharth, I am not done yet. (Whisper)

Siddharth : turn around a bit.

I stopped fucking her and I turned her around to face her back.

I pulled her leg back towards me to create space for my dick and I position her in the spooning style.

Slowly, I open her pussy lips parting with my dick and I starts invading in her pussy.

I know, we should care about it that it could be an issue. Because it's not safe to fuck without protection everytime.

I held her left boob with my left hand and I pinched her nipples lightly every time I pushed into her.

We didn’t care that we had no protection.

We fucked in silence into the night in the presence of my two cousins.

Ritika : siddharth, will you go and check the fuse once, or should we all go out.

Siddharth : just wait for five minutes ritika.

Ritika hummed.

Stay tuned