21

I keep pumping her and then I just let myself go. I feel my balls releasing a big load of cum. I erupt all inside her cunt.

Avneet screamed I am done.

I pull out my cock and how was it.

Avneet take a promise that siddharth won't look at any other girl, now it's time to run because siddharth is getting calls from his mother.

So, he dress up fastly before his mother come and knocks the door because Avneet really need time to clear the mess from the room.

So after this incident between Avneet and siddharth, everything changed between us completely.

Now, the way of looking at each other is completely changed.

Siddharth take a shower after came back to home and then he text Avneet.

Avneet sends the blushing 😳 emoji to him in reply.

Siddharth : someone is feeling shy? With a smirk 😏 emoji.

Avneet : yes, I am really feeling shy, I can't believe it siddharth that we did something like this... I mean seriously. 🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Siddharth : awwhhh, you sounds really cute. I mean through texting baby.

Avneet : I hope you are not regretting all what happened in us? 🤔

Siddharth : obviously not baby.

Avneet : then text roshni, that you don't love her and you wanna break up with her.

Siddharth : what will I get in return?

Avneet : I will not break your legs isn't it enough my dear!!

Siddharth : oh, stop sounds like a mafia girl now, I will text her tomorrow I don't want to think about anyone right now.

Avneet : anyone.

Siddharth : ya, except you baby.

Avneet : but baby, it won't be easy for us.

Siddharth : why, I think it will be easy for us to maintain a relationship because we are so close to each other, ever our families are close.

Avneet : yeah, that is the issue na.

Siddharth : what?

Stay tuned