30

He continue humping her, Her tight pussy squeezing my dick.

I knew I didn’t want to cum in her. She shuddered suddenly and I knew she had an orgasm.

We slowed down, I kissed her neck and I pushed into her again.

She stopped, pulled my dick out and it was a lucky escape for us because as soon she pulled up her shorts.

The lights arrived.

Avneet went out of the blanket and she covered her shorts with her long shirt because she knows that she have a wet spot on her shorts.

But she was ready for this that's why wearing a dark shorts under this long shirt.

We both are happy after this risky make out, but being honest we both are not done at all.

I have still hard on. And I can say seeing her half satisfied face that her pussy is still on fire.

But I can't do anything for her more than this.

Because we already took advantage a lot of situation, more than this will make us fell in a big trouble.

So, Avneet went with ritika.

Avneet POV

It was not a right decision to do that, I wish for this kinda sex but this ignite my pussy more.

I am feeling like to go and ride him for a while.

Oh god, stop being shameless girl Avneet, whatever you did is never expected from myself to me.

But he made me do this crazy thing.

Now I have to wait for the right time, but just because his cousins are there I don't think he will get time for two three days.

So, I guess next session will be risky one too, because one thing is clear that I won't wait for long.

Pov ends

Stay tuned