47

Time to have real fun.

He then asked me to get in fours.

I did it. He then came to pussy and started licking it. I felt very good.

I was moaning like aaaaah yeah lick it. Aaaaaah you are will flood. Lick it aaaaaah don’t stop while licking He inserted one finger and started fucking.

I was moaning even louder. Aaaaaah fuck yeah aaaah mmm lick it siddharth don’t stop.

He said you had a fight one there. And increased pace then I came in his mouth. He drank it all my juices.

Then he stopped and rub his cock with more oil. And liked my asshole also.He said bitch now your anal virginity is fine and inserted tip of his cock.

I started to shout in pain aaaaaaah slowly.

Then he slapped on my ass cheeks and said you will enjoy later.

He inserted half of his cock and started to fuck me. I was shouting literally. But he is not listening. But this is what I wish from siddharth.

He knew I guess for what my parents gone, as he is so confident.

He increased pace of fucking with each stroke.

I was amazed by his stamina he pulled my hair and started to insert more.

His cock went full in me. He was fucking rigorously like bull. Aaaaaah of was paining. He continues like this.

After sometime I was accustomed to the cock I started moaning. Mmm yeah fuck.

And slapped my ass.

I loved when he did it and increased pace. I was liking more when he was fucking me very fastly.

Sometimes he took cock completely out and with big stroke he used to insert in ass. I loved the way he is treating me.

Stay tuned