46

There was a rickety bed inside.

I put her there, peeled off her shots and there she was in all her glory.

I came down in between her legs and started licking her juices.

In between the licks when I saw her, she had closed her eyes and fondling her boobies..

After a couple of minutes, she shrudded big time and let out a huge moan.

She opened her eyes.

Avneet : please complete the rest fast. I cannot stand anymore and wait anymore.

She quickly got up and pulled down my shorts along with the underwear.

She cupped her one hand around my 7 incher and other hand on my balls and started vigorously shaking it.

I just could not control the excitement and asked her to go slow.

I immediately Lied down on her and inserted into her slowly.

Few readers demamded that climax should be in Avneet's POV

So now Avneet POV

He didn't able to rock me as it's not ready this soon, he brought his cock near my mouth.

He said suck it off avneet.

I obeyed him and took dick in my mouth. The feeling of the cock in my mouth was amazing.

I slowly started sucking it.

He said hmmm you are sucking it nice.

With one hand I held cock and with other hand I held balls.

He is moaning like anything. His cock is around 7 and half and very wide.

I feel everytime that I can’t take the whole thing.

He took dick out of my mouth and came near to my mouth and spotted in my wide opened mouth.

He then asked to suck his balls.

I did as he said. He said I knew you are a ready my baby mhmm. He moaned with finishing of statement.

Stay tuned