10

Avneet remains silent.

Siddharth : I got it means you lied to me and uncle aunty is not coming back soon.

Avneet : yes I lied any problem. (Angrily)

Siddharth : why are you behaving like this.

Avneet : because I can see that what kinda girl she is.

Siddharth : avneet, stop judging her from her dress up, she dress hot for me.

Avneet : oh really, so when she came from road, are you sure no body looked at your girlfriend.

Siddharth didn't have answer of that as she was right.

Avneet : speak up. You know what you think specially for you is available for everyone.

Siddharth : okay, but why you did it?

Avneet : because I didn't liked her.

Siddharth : but you don’t even know her.

Avneet : ha ha ha, I can see who is she and I better know what you liked in her. Okay? (Angry)

Now I felt my anger rise.

Siddharth : Why are you behaving like this to me today. I never interfere in your bf gf matters, I never asked you about your male friends then why you judge always my female friends and girlfriend.

I burst out in anger.

She just laugh.

Avneet : okay tell me anyone name of my male friend.

I feel like shouting at her and then I just stop when she ask me to give her one name I know of his any male friend.

Siddharth : you never told me.

Avneet : because I never had anyone in my life.

Siddharth : Oh wait. Do you never even had a boyfriend or any male friend.

I am little confused.

Her eyes immediately filled with tears.

Avneet : what can I say you never ever tried to understand me that I never want anyone else than you.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

Siddharth : may I know what it meant?

Avneet : no you can't.

She left the dishes in kitchen which she was washing ran out to get room up to her bedroom and shut her door from inside.

I felt bad but I don't know what she wants to say.

Stay tuned