16

Siddharth : I do want to. I just wanted you to know that I’ve waited just for you. And I would never look any girl if I know that you feel for me.

Avneet : I love you.

Siddharth : I love you too.

She push closer to me put her arms around me as I hold her tight.

I reach the back of her neck and started undoing her bra, I didn't realised that it's not hooked bra.

She stood there letting me do what I did.

Then she laughed on me.

Siddharth : why are you laughing?

Avneet : what are you trying to do?

Siddharth : just trying to get rid off from this top, I don't need it between us.

Avneet : siddharth, it's not a top you know na. (Shyly)

Siddharth : whatever it is, remove it. (In a rightful tone)

Avneet : I can't.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : try to understand I can't remove it.

Siddharth : you make me understand then.

Avneet : I am not wearing anything under this. (Shyly)

Siddharth : even better my love. And you herself said I can claim you then I would love to claim you without your clothes. (Said naughtily)

Avneet turned red.

Siddharth : remove it.

Avneet : do it yourself.

Siddharth : I am finding it difficult to take it off.

Avneet : Well try boy, I just hope it’ll be worth it once you manage to take it off.

I leaned down to kiss her once again.

I got the way I took those bra straps on her shoulder fall down and I told her to take a step back letting the blue bra fall exposing her gorgeous breasts.

I gasped seeing her breasts for the first time. They are absolutely amazing.

She is feeling so shy.

Her areolas are light brown and her nipples are a dark pink shade and big.

She look shyly at me blushing.

Siddharth : you are so beautiful.

I cant help but staring at her boobs.

I move close to her proceeding and take up her top and place it aside.

I finally have Avneet there, topless and looking so enchanting.

I grab one of her breasts and rub my finger around her nipple making it harder and making her arches her back.

I move my head down taking one of her nipples in my mouth as I suck on it while I let my finger rub the other nipple.

Avneet : mmhmmh mhm mhm mum...it feels so good!

Stay tuned