50

Her mother serve them breakfast.

Avneet and siddharth exchanging naughty looks but aunty came and sit with them.

Her mom : liked it?

Siddharth : yes a lot aunty its my favorite you know na.

Her mom smiled.

Avneet : by the way, why mam wanna meet you? (She is their dance teacher)

Her mom : forget it.

Siddharth : what happened aunty?

Avneet : yeah mom, you looks upset with something all good?

Her mom : you father and vibha told me to share with you two but I think you should know.

Siddharth : what?

Her mom : you teacher told us that she seen you two hugging each other after class. And she was saying rubbish. (Aunty is so upset with her words)

Avneet : mom, Woh.... (Trying to give justification)

Her mom : I am not asking explanation avneet, I trust you two and siddharth is like my kid too, I don't know why that idiot feel something this stupid.

Siddharth is feeling so guilty because today he realise that how much their parents trust them and they are betraying them again and again.

Avneet : hmm.

Her mom : but you know what I am proud of you two, and I wish you two will be friends always and one day I will send Avneet with you, siddharth. Simple. (Aunty said teasingly)

Siddharth : ise kon jhelega aunty. (Said teasingly to make the environment lighter)

Avneet smiled a bit only.

Aunty went to kitchen after a while.

Siddharth and Avneet realise that they can be together at right time when it came in future they didn't need to harm their beautiful friendship for now.

And not every benefit of a best friend is physical, it can better in emotional form.

Siddharth and Avneet realise value of their friendship and take a swear that they won't cross their line and in future they get married and live happily ever after.

The end.