32

The bus Travel to Manali reached its destination in the late evening.

There had been a delay of 3 hours.

Those 3 hours had been a lazy duration with in and out of sleep. .

When they reach everyone start collecting bags, Ritika wakes UP Siddharth.

And he stretched his arms and yawned as he got alighted on the platform of bus.

Vibha Aunty : you take Avneet's bags Siddharth?

Siddharth : Okay mom.

Siddharth took her bags and came down from bus and Avneet followed him out of the bus rubbing her face and eyes.

They walked quietly to a restaurant
and ordered coffee to get fresh, both Siddharth and Avneet are to tired from bus journey and too sleepy to talk.

They sat on a bench together, Rishika is busy with her friend.

Avneet got a Cup of coffee.

Avneet : oh god I told him to make a coffee for me sugar less, this is too sweet.

Avneet complained but had it anyways after siddharth told her to take it.

Siddharth was still not completely awake.

He was clutching the cup of coffee to his cheek, his eyes closed.

Temprature was colder down here then it had been at home town as its a Hill station.

Siddharth asked for his room.

His mama told him that there are 10 tent booked for them and he have tent 6 for him.

Siddharth went to his tent to sleep for a while.

Avneet really can't wait so she get up and asked Aunty her tent number. She had 7th tent.

She went and left her bag in her tent then went to Siddharth.

Siddharth just finished his coffee and slept.

Avneet went to his tent.

Avneet : wake up baby.

Stay tuned