22

Avneet : we are really so close, we will always be in front of our family's and as we started our relationship today it will be hard to control.

Siddharth : then we will learn to control despo, simple.

Avneet : it will not be easy baby.

Siddharth : dont worry we will manage I know.

And as Avneet said the test of their patience gonna start from next day only.

Next day,

Siddharth and Avneet start their day thinking about each other, Avneet informed siddharth that her parents return and request him to behave normally like before.

Siddharth thought to go and meet to Avneet after breakfast.

And as soon he opened the door, a surprise is waiting for him.

His mama and his family came to give them surprise.

They have a daughter and a son.

A daughter, Ritika, who was 20 and their son, Ayaan who was 16.

Means siddharth cousins. Siddharth have a good bonding with their cousins, he hugged both of them one by one.

And they walks in.

It's raining outside today, so it's turn a cool weather. There are straight 5 holidays so his relatives came to them.

Siddharth informed Avneet about the arrival of Ritika and Ayaan, ritika and ayaan also close with Avneet.

As ritika found the best company here of Avneet who is same to her age.

After having some snacks, Ritika told my mom that she is going to meet Avneet.

Avneet lives in neighborhood so it's not an issue, she went herself and mom stopped siddharth for some work.

Siddharth knows that Avneet has always been a little crazy and since he have known her since she was a kid and Ritika and Avneet are best friends.

He heard before that they shared everything with each other. Even about their boyfriends and all but I want to tell Avneet to not to tell any thing about them to Ritika.

As it will be embarrassing to face your same to age cousin if they know your secrets which you never want come out.

Stay tuned