19

She close her eyes.

I grabbed the sides of her panties and slowly slid them off her long smooth legs.

My mouth water as I seen her shaved pussy as her panties came off.

Siddharth : your pussy looks so delicious yaar, I came here to deliver your food but I got a dessert for me.

I murmured lowering my body to put my head between her thighs.

Avneet : taste it maybe it's sweet or salty. (She is being naughty too)

She raise herself up on her elbows to watch me eat her out.

Her eyes are full of love and need.

I kiss her thighs softly already, I can't wait to taste her all. To let her ooze on my tongue.

I spread her pussy folds open as her pink clit pop out. She look so wet.

I look at her virgin pussy hole, which seen so hot and ready to be fucked.

I keep feeling my cock twitch as I imagine how tight that hole would be around it.

I insert one finger inside her watching her in pleasure of love making.

Her hands are on her breasts as she playing with her own nipples.

Her pussy is really tight.

It felt warm and extremely moist as my finger slid in and out of it.

I decide to slide in another finger readying her for my cock.

Ooooh. Avneet moaned.

I move my fingers in and out of my her tight cunt faster and faster making her dance on bed.

I love the way her cunt feel on my fingers.

By the time I know it, I am going full speed as I finger fuck her. Her moans are shaky now.

Avneet : siddharth....sid....I’m going to c-cum!.

I felt her pussy hole tighten as her body wanna shoot.

She is finally cumming.

She cum on my fingers letting her juices coat my fingers.

After she release her orgasm, I push my head down between her thighs and hungrily lick her pussy.

My lips wrap tightly around her swollen clit as I suck on it.

Stay tuned