34

They freshened up in the waiting rooms and get back to their tents.

By the time Avneet went and change her clothes and came out Siddharth had inquired for dinner from his mom and mama.

She had her hair in a messy hair.

She was wearing her plain glasses right now, but still she is looking beautiful.

She had bought those after she and Siddharth watch a movie and Siddharth liked the actress in a movie.

Avneet was even jelous from all the actresses Siddharth liked.

Siddharth seemed to have liked the Selena gomez's look.

She went to siddharth.

Siddharth : you look hot in this glass.

Siddharth knew that she had brought the glasses along with her, as he liked the girl in glasses, but wearing them now and that too with a messy hair was unexpected and she is looking damn hot.

He had a fetish with her hair and she knew that this would agonize him.

When no one is looking at them.

She hugged him a little too tighter.

Avneet : I know.

Siddharth : what?

She whispered in his ears. She knew he was hard now.

Siddharth blushed red and found his voice was stuck in the throat.

He closed his eyes and breathed slowly.

He hide his boner with his long hoodie not to Let anyone else notice that bulge.

Avneet : what happened? Are you uncomfortable?

she asked innocently teasing him.

Siddharth : Absolutely nothing.

Avneet : awwhhh my poor baby.

She laughed and removed the glasses.

Suddenly, his mother called Avneet.

Avneet : better be ready. You see, its going to be a hard trip for you and little Siddharth. (She said it Teasingly)

His mama : We will stay here for dinner right now, then We go ahead with the bus as We planned to enjoy the Sunrise on the Peak of Manali.

Everyone nodded.

Stay tuned