37

She gripped his cock and started jerking slowly.

They played with each other while she talked in his ear to encouraging him to press her boobs.

After some time she bit his ear.

Avneet : Is this the best you can do? Haven't you been played with them Harder before, do like that na? Please don't behave like the first time you are touching a the pair of my breasts?

She said complaining as he is looking here and there only.

She gripped his balls and gave them a hard squeeze.

Siddharth whimpered silently as pain shot through them.

He always had sensitive balls and avneet knew that.

Avneet : baby don't make a noise.

To take revenge Siddharth pinch her nipples which he wants so badly.

He became more aggressive with her breasts and started mauling them.

He pinched and twirled and twisted and pulled them.

Arcs of pleasure shot through her body.

Her grip on his balls loosened as she was enjoying the attention that her boobs were getting.

He started using his nails and she stifled a squeal.

They had been very quiet all this time and nobody in the bus had noticed them.

Avneet that's it. Keep on doing that and I might reward you with something.

As Siddharth played with her breasts he kissed her and sucked her tongue.

He felt her groan in his mouth.

Her hand had let go of his cock and now she was completely lost in the sensations that shot out of her breasts and over her Jean on her pussy.

He sucked on her ear and whispered.

Siddharth : I wish to touch your pussy now. (He is turning more confidence now)

He put his tongue in her ear.

Avneet is not in a state to stop him and not feeling like she have rights to stop him, as she feel he own her body which make it so Easy for Siddharth to slip into her loose pj's and then into her panty to her pussy directly.

Avneet keep her hand on her mouth because, she is feeling like to moan but she can't afford to being caught so she is shutting her mouth herself.

Stay tuned