24

Tonight,

We got back to the bed as I told you that we planned to watch movie as we weren’t sleepy at all.

My brother Ayaan, my sister Ritika, Avneet and I were sharing one two blankets.

Ayaan and Ritika is fighting for same blanket, so Avneet and me sitting in same blanket sheet.

I and Ayaan had this room booked to ourselves so it was decided that after movie Avneet and Ritika will shift.

Ayaan is scaredy cat, so when we selected a horror movie he said he was too tired and decided to sleep it off.

We all wanted to go on to watch the movie, but he couldn’t keep his eyes open to watch horror scenes flashing on a 50 inch screen.

Avneet and Ritika didn’t want to leave the room either this soon.

My room had one queen size bed.

Ayaan lay on the far end of the bed, turned away from us and quickly fell asleep.

As he didn't even want to hear those scary voices.

I walked out of the room, went across to my room, change my clothes came back and sit at my place.

When Avneet gesture me to sir beside her, ritika is busy watching movie so it's safe.

Avneet : let's turned off the lights it will be more good then.

Ritika supported her so I turned off the lights and lay down on the bed straight watching the movie.

Ritika wake up Ayaan to tease him, she wanted him to watch this movie too.

As she knows he is scared.

She call him scared cat, so he wake up and starts watching as he wanna prove that he is men. (He is just 16 😂)

I turned off the lights.

They lay down on the queen size bed and started watching tv.

Stay tuned