25

Avneet and me sitting behind them.

She didn’t know how to lay down, as she can't straight up her legs as Ritika was sitting in her legs direction.

So she fold her legs put it on my legs.

Now, She lay down next to me and I was in no mood to take any risk to get turn on from her touch.

So I told her, so she replied that there is no space what can She do.

She started shifting closer to me in my blanket trying to get inside properly, I can understand this too, since it was cold outside.

I willingly let go and she squeezed her slim body closer to me into my blanket and make it difficult for me to control against her hot body.

Now ahe lay down close to me.

She wrapped the blanket around both of us and held me while watching movies noticing that Ritika and Ayaan are focus on the movie.

I am a little worried.

Ayaan was literally sitting two in front of me on the queen bed and watching tv.

And so was my sister Ritika near our legs.

Neither of them seemed to mind Avneet and me under the same blanket. As we are in same blanket between us.

I could feel her breath on my chest and I was trying really hard not to get turned on.

I mean, come on, she’s my friend for them.

No way i would not allow this to get physical in the presence of my cousins. Right?

Avneet : hold me, baby.

She whispered.

I gave a angry glare to her.

And I hesitated but my left around her waist and she moved closer to me.

She pushed her foot between my legs and soon, our legs were intertwined.

I can't stop my body respond to her act, as I love her so much and nothing can be greater than this warm.

Stay tuned