45

All along i was looking into her eyes.

Avneet : oh really, are you this daring to have sex with me on terrace, you know my parents will be back in 10 minutes.

Siddharth : let's see.

She was giving a really seductive smile.

Once i started pressing her thighs, she started moaning and closed her eyes.

I know what this will lead to but I wanted to play the game till the end.

I sat down and started pressing towards her lower thigh. She was twisting her head left and right and biting her lips.

Since I was sitting , with her legs stretched wide in front of me, I could smell her pussy. Wow, what a scent.

That was not the first time but everytime i experiencing all this i feel fresh and beautiful.

And didnt want to lose the oppurtunity at all.

At the other end I was afraid as were doing all this drama on the terrace in the open!.

By the way nobody can see us here only if her parents didn't came.

But to ignore that fact I move ahead.

As I was pressing, I brought my face close to her mound and gave a deep breath.

She mumbled “Oh siddharth, it feels so good”.

I was surely encouraged by this, and just pressed myself on her mound.

Wow, what a feeling. Silky smooth and i could again feel the little clit.

I am sure she has not worn anything inside and mostly clean shaven.

Guess she has also planned all this.

Well, i kissed her whole somely over her shorts and she started leaking. I thought now is the time, picked her up and barged into her terrace room.

Stay tuned