12

Aunty told my mom to take care of Avneet as they will get late. Aunty told her to stay with us.

But she told mom that she had a fight with me so she is going at her home and she will call if she want anything.

At dinner time,

Aunty packed a food for Avneet and came to siddharth.

His mom : siddharth, go and give this to avneet and make sure that she will finish food and stay with her for sometime.

Siddharth : hmm

His mom : what hmm siddharth, what happened why you had fight with Avneet?

Siddharth : I don't know mom, and she had any reason I didn't fought with her.

His mom : I didn't heard that you two are not talking to each other in last ten years, friends should not fight like this siddharth.

Siddharth : but I didn't fought with her mom, sometime her demands are silly.

His mom : so you should do what she say, sometimes you should do what makes your loves ones happy.

Siddharth : uhm.... But I dont know what she wants.

His mom : so go and ask her, don't loose a friend like Avneet, okay?

Siddharth take a box and went to her home, she open the door, see him and went to her room without saying anything.

Siddharth walk in and lock the door and went behind her in her room.

Siddharth : what happened Avneet why are you behaving like this?

She just open the TV and didn't answered anything.

Siddharth asked loudly again

Siddharth : what is the issue Avneet, if you dont like Roshni I will break up with her and find any one else happy.

Avneet : you again find any girl like her, so leave it siddharth you have bad choice.

Stay tuned