35

The bus is going to leave after an hour.

They had some dinner and coffee at a restaurant.

The bus came soon after.

They had seats in the back section. The journey was going to take five odd hours as the roads are hiking up so bus goes slow to the Peak.

The bus is quite empty.

Only 10-12 travelers are there, as this is AC bus was on despite the cold weather as they booked this bus.

Luckily, Aunty herself told Siddharth to sit besides Avneet. Its a dark in bus, Aunty and uncle is sitting on the seat behind them.

When his mama is sitting on the seat ahead them.

But its safe, so Avneet decided to snuggled under a blanket and fallen asleep on his shoulder by the time they had reached the outskirts of the city.

Siddharth is caressing her cheeks and love is not about sex is realised from this five hour trip.

They both slept on each other head.

They would occasionally kiss her head and play with her fingers but then he too fell asleep within some time.

Siddharth felt something wet on his ear as Avneet tongue lick her ear lobes.

Siddharth place arm hand behind her neck gave her better position to melt into his arms and way to his chest.

She place her head on his chest and both of her arms Hugged around his waist and stomach this is feeling so loving.

Cuddles are never under rated in love.

They always feels so caring to your partners its just like only the way you cuddles and make your partner feel your heart and love more than a body.

Later, the body joined too because feelings are not apart from the Physical desires.

They fuel up the love. And feelings with every passing second. And they made it seriously so loving.

So, a right amount mix up make your life spicy hot with all the love possible to make and the same thing is going on by Siddharth and Avneet.

Stay tuned.