13

Siddharth : it's my concern.

Avneet : it's my concern too I can't left you with any random girl.

Siddharth POV

She is shouting on me but not saying anything clearly which let him know that what she exactly wants.

Avneet : you are an idiot and you just get drool over on girls wears short and revealing dresses I get to know your choice now.

I reach my boiling point. Avneet wasn’t going to get away with talking to me like that.

She never talked in this manner to me ever before.

I am her best friend, she had to trust me and my choices else she should tell me her problem.

Siddharth : I am not getting it what is your problem.

Avneet : you won't understand ever okay? So go.

She get up and starts moving away from me.

I grab her now and pull her towards me.

Her light body quickly flung into my arms. She is so close to me as my hot breath is brushing her skin.

She looks into my eyes yet excited.

Siddharth : you tell me what kinda girl I should choose.

Avneet : someone who takes care of you. (Looking into his eyes when he is holding her from her waist tightly)

Siddharth : just like you right?

Avneet : hmm

Siddharth : anything else.

Avneet : someone who loves you like a hell and didn't behave a sl**.

Siddharth : Do you consider a girl like you to be my ideal girl for me?

Avneet : Yes! I can say a girl like me will suits you see our friendship is working so good.

Siddharth : so do you want to keep it just friendship.

Avneet remain silent.

Siddharth : this is first and last time I am asking you. Don't complain later.

Avneet : I want you to make me yours!

She confess as her body tremble in fear of lose her friendship with him.

I feel my cock rise as my childhood friend admit that she want me.

It is like a fantasy, a sexy dream come true. I qm speechless for that moment and just look down at her.

Our eyes lock with all the love and emotion we carried between each other since years.

Stay tuned