14

We barely have some height difference so she lift up her face to reach up and kiss me.

The first time feeling Avneet's lips on mine is so erotic and energies all my body like never before.

This wasn't planned but we both wants it I guess.

Her lips are absolutely soft and plump. It turns a beautiful kiss that went from just her lips touching mine to her tongue forcing herself into my mouth.

Soon I join the kiss all the feelings growing in us from morning take control on our bodies now.

Our tongues stroked against each other gently as I slip my arms around her waist.

I can't believe what is happening here, avneet and me are together since decade and almost 100 times before this chance we were alone at same place but we never loose control like this before!

Here we are like family and that is why even my mother didn't think twice sending me here when she knows Avneet is alone at home.

I felt her put her arms around neck as I lifted her body up just a bit.

Our bodies are so close and I can feel the loving tension between us rise. Her body feels incredible.

I heard her moan as our kiss intensify. I can't help but let my hands slide down to her breasts.

Her breasts felt so fine under the cotton fabric of her top or bra she is wearing as you know.

I hold her breasts over the top but my hands didn't made any energy in use I don't want her to realise it really soon that where my hand is.

I know we are in the flow of kiss and Avneet is lost in kissing this moment when my hands are on urge to feel more than this.

Stay tuned.