4

Avneet : siddharth, what excites you about her?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : her looks and figure, but this is common now, you can't called all this bold Yaar.

Siddharth : she is bold Yaar, and you know I always wished a bold and beautiful girlfriend.

Avneet : so how can you say that she is just like you wish.

Siddharth : wait....

Avneet is stunned, because this is something she can't post on social media so now she can't argue.

She have to accept it that she is really bold.

Siddharth : now what will you say my dear?

Avneet : I think this is too much, I mean how can you make her girlfriend whose such kinda pics are available on social media for everyone.

Siddharth : yaar, you herself told minute ago that it's all common nowadays.

Avneet : but still this is too much.

Siddharth : no, I think she is hot.

Avneet : okay do as you wish. (She shows her disagreement on her)

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : to be honest, I feel you deserve someone better than her.

Siddharth : yaar I feel she is perfect for me I won't get better option than her.

Avneet : you are being despo, siddharth.

Siddharth : maybe but I like her.

Avneet : okay then bs happy, congrats.

Siddharth : thanks.

Avneet left.

Siddharth understood that she didn't liked her but he didn't understand that why she get offend with every girl.

Siddharth shrugged off these thoughts and he starts chatting with Roshni.

Mostly at night,

Avneet and siddharth used to talk to each other on phone call after dinner.

But today avneet's bestie is busy with his new love intrest.

Avneet understand very well what makes him attracted towards him.

She check all her clothes, but she have nothing in her wardrobe what makes her look hot.

She belongs from a conservative family, her family didn't allow her to wear short and revealing clothes.

So on the name of short clothes she only have some shorts she wear at nights only in home.

Stay tuned.