5

Like this one month passed away,

Roshni and Siddharth are dating each other and everytime when Siddharth talk about Roshni with her make her feel so jealous and burning.

But she can't do much in this.

Because Roshni really attract him in various ways, and her revealing clothes didn't let Siddharth's eyes move from her.

Avneet have nothing to wear like Roshni wear to attract Siddharth.

She didn't know how to make his best friend attention back on her.

She wants to look more attractive than Roshni now.

But she don't know how.

Avneet's family is going out in a marriage function next day, Avneet decide to stay at home only.

So Avneet is going to be alone at home whole day tomorrow.

Siddharth also knows that.

Siddharth went to Avneet to talk to her.

Avneet is trying to attract Siddharth, but Siddharth never looked Avneet in that manner ever.

She is his childhood friend. And his eyes never rolls on her body ever below her face.

Siddharth : hii bestie.

Avneet : thank god.

Siddharth : for what?

Avneet : I am thanking God because you remember that we are best friend. (Sarcastically)

Siddharth : may I know the reason of this taunt?

Avneet : this wasn't taunt, that was a truth, you really forget me Siddharth since that Roshni came in your life, now its all about Roshni and Roshni only. (She really sounds so jealous)

Siddharth : aww, you seems jealous. (He pulls his cheeks teasingly)

Avneet : jealous my foot. Huh...

Siddharth : will you tell me what is your problem with Roshni.

Avneet : she is coming in between us, Siddharth.

Siddharth : no yaar, why you feel it.

Avneet : I don't know but I don't like her.

Siddharth : don't say this yaar, I came here because I want your help.

Avneet : what help?

Siddharth thought this is not a right time to ask her because she is in bad mood.

Avneet : say now.

Siddharth : nothing.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : nothing, I tell you later, are you alone at home tomorrow.

Avneet nodded.

Stay tuned.