28

Suddenly, a voice of my mother came from outside of my room, that they will check the fuse as only our lights are gone.

It's completely dark in our room.

Ayaan : let's go out didi, bhaiya.

Avneet : I guess, only strong people's can stay in this room after watching those scenes. (To make them stay in room, because she know if they left, She have to go with them too as she have no excuse to be with siddharth in dark room all alone)

Both of them ritika and Ayaan wanna prove themselves strong so they stay there.

Ritika : I am not scared at all so I will be here only, I know lights will come back soon. (She gives hope to herself).

Avneet get busy in her work and instantly kissed my chest and neck the moment the room became pitch dark.

I felt her doing something to herself under the sheets but I didn’t know what then.

I realized the next minute when she wrapped her legs around mine: She had taken off her shorts.

My dick brushed against her shaved pussy.

It was wet and warm and I was itching to push my dick into her.

Avneet (whisper) : right time came baby, this is gonna be fun.

I am feeling the risk with the heat of her cunt.

But, I pushed her higher up on the bed and lifted her right leg to rest it on top of my body.

That way I made space to push my dick into her.

She knew what I was trying and pulled the hair on my head in anticipation.

I love that.

I was so glad that the room was pitch dark and because Ritika and Ayaan are talking to each other any sounds we were making by moving so much not audible to them.

I held her right boob, squeezed her nipple to tease her, and rubbed the head of cock on her wet pussy.

Avneet : now you can fuck me, baby.

she said in a so daring tone.

Stay tuned