3. true religion fien

its been a few days since kevin came over and hes back to being mean. im not going to say im surprised or anything.

right now i was in the lounging area laying down on the couch watching a movie on my phone trying to pass time while the guys were getting weighed and getting their height measured and all that.

the movie was getting good before i got interrupted by someone.

"y/n!"

i took my airpods out to see who was calling me. i look up to see diego standing over me.

"que quieres?"

"ji need help!" he was freaking out like a little girl who just saw a unicorn.

"what happened?"

"so! so...last night i dm'd some girl and i was texting her while getting my height measured and i might've..asked her out on a date tonight." he sat down next to my head.

"oh my god!! what does she look like!"

"look" he pulled up a photo of a light skinned, blond with blue eyes.

"oh wow..!"

"what? whats wrong?"

"um nothing its just...she's um..." i was in shock."is she white?" i was confused because...what the.

"oh!! no she's just from jalisco." he scratched the back of his head.

"oh! alright..well um ill go over your house later to help you find something to wear or if anything just facetime me"

"alright"

"well tell me about her!"

"well her name is blanca, uhh"

of course.

"shes from jalisco and she's a computer software engineer"  he gave a thumbs up.

"ooohh??"

"yeah, i dont know much but, i plan on getting to know her more tonight"

"hmmm alright. is that all?"

"yup!"

"okay, you can go now" i patted his arm.

"okay, bye" he skipped back to the gym like a little girl.
———
i was sitting at my vanity doing a facemask when i got a facetime from diego.

"hey" i said as i placed my phone in front of me.

"hey, so what do you think about my outfit?" he walked in front of a mirror.

when i tell you i bursted out laughing.

"diego..what the hell is that!"

"my outfit!! whats wrong with it?" he frowned flipping the camera back to himself.

"thats way too much true religion in one outfit."

he was wearing all black. black truey's, black and silver true religion belt. and a true religion shirt.

"ugh. i need help. its almost time for me to go pick her up."

"okay so first where are you taking her?"

"to the movies then im taking her out to eat, not to a fancy place though."

"hmmm okay so keep the pants, maybe put on a simple plain white shirt, and dont comb your hair. leave it messy"

"why messy? i look stupid with messy hair"

"no you dont. you look better with messy hair. but anyways let me see your shoes"