7. se volvieron belicos

we were all in memo'a dining room eating breakfast and talking about their next game.

i was just zoning out then i heard someone shout.

"YES!" diego jumped up from his seat all of a sudden

we all looked at him as if he was crazy till he showed us his phone.

"i got all of us tickets to go see junior h, TONIGHT!"

"REALLY?!" kevin jumped up with him.

"yes!" they both started jumping around.

"well all of us as in julian,ozzy,alexis,gerardo,jorge, and uriel. oh! and you too y/n!" diego smiled

"REALLY?" my eyes widened.

"yup! we got the skybox."

"oh my god!"

"what time is it at?" i wanted to make sure i had time to get ready.

"its at eight thirty. ill pick you up at eight since you dont live that far from where they'll be having the concert."

"okay!!"
———
once i got home i immediately went to go shower, once i was done i did my skincare then i picked out what i was going to wear.

i decided a blue crop top with some bootcut jeans and my boots would do good.

i then dried my hair then did loose curls. i sat down at my vanity and did my makeup.

it was only 7:40 when i finished so i put everything that was necessary in my small purse, my phone, credit card, power bank, and my chapstick. 

i sprayed perfume on and waited for diego to text me.
———
"bye papi!" i kissed my dad on the cheek before heading out the door.

i saw diego's truck parked outside my house.

i opened the passenger side and got in.

"i made sure they didnt sit in the front" diego referred to everyone in the backseats.

"hi guys" i looked back to say hi to everyone and noticed kevin wearing a blue shirt.

"you copied me!" me and kevin said in sync.

i was about to ask diego if he could let me change my shirt but he had already drove off.

"i dont wanna be matching you!" kevin whined.

"and what? you think i want to match with you?" i scoffed.

"ay chill no fighting, we're going to have fun and thats all!" jorge tried to calm us down.

"oh speaking of fun, here. you have to pregame. we all already did so it's your turn now." gerardo handed me a buchana bottle.

i opened the bottle and tilted my neck up, i then poured the drink down my throat.

i finished taking the shot and handed the bottle back to gerardo.
———
we got to the arena early to make sure fans didnt bother us.

we also got to be backstage with junior h. we were taking pictures and talking.

"y/n please pinch me i feel like im dreaming right now.." diego leaned into my ear.

"okay" i pinched him.

"ow! i wasnt being serious!" he whispered yelled.

i shrugged and sat down next to jorge.

"eres y/n verdad?"

i looked up to see junior h with his hand extended. deep down i was screaming my lungs out.

"si!" i smiled and shook his hand.