21. couple goals

i was getting my nails done when my phone kept buzzing, we were almost done so i didn't answer. i got a blue set with kevin's initial on my ring finger. he was paying for the set so this was the least i could do.

"we're done!" she put cuticle oil on and began putting her tools away.

"thank you they are soo pretty!" i smiled at the nails.
———

you
*attachment 1 image*
you like them?😋

kevin💕
ofccc
*attachment 2 images*
pa que veas que si te quiero😊💗

you
no way.
is that my initial on your haircut 😨

kevin💕
nah bro its js a little design i got.
yes dummy its your initial🤦

you
sh
but im omw home

kevin💕
uhhh actually can you stop by the nike store and get me some things?

you
um okay.. what do you need?

kevin💕
a couple pair of grippy socks, maybe even a new sweater. doesnt matter which just surprise me.

you
okay sir🫡

kevin💕
yeah um just go home in like 1 hour or so yeah?

you
ok.

kevin💕
🫥
———

what you didn't know was that kevin was on his way to your house so he could set up your bedroom with flowers and some balloons that spelt out "quieres ser mi novia?", obviously he asked your dad if he could ask you.
———

"okay i got the balloons... the flowers... the gift.. okay! thats all!" he looked at the sight in front of him.

there was rose petals on your bed and floor with the pandora bag sitting on your bed, the balloons hanging above your bed and he was patiently waiting with the ramo in his hands.

you
okay i got the stuff im almost home

kevin💕
oh okay
———

"she's almost here, help oh my god" kevin panicked to the guys standing behind the door.

"you're going to be okay!" alexis tried to calm him down.

he was panicking, and the sound of your car pulling into the driveway was not helping.

i started walking to the door, confused as to why there was so many cars parked in the driveway. was my dad having the guys over today?

"hi papi ?" i greeted my dad who was waiting at the door for me.

"hi mija !" he walked me inside and started walking me up to my room.

"hi memo?" i waved at memo who had his phone out.

he waved silently and continued walking behind us.

"um okay hey guys?" i looked at some of the guys who were outside my door standing all awkwardly.

"hi y/n !" they said in a very awkward tone.

"go inside your room! now." emilio smiled with his phone out.

"okay?" i opened the door to my room to be met with kevin and some of the guys standing in there.

kevin was holding a ramo buchon, there was rose petals all over the floor leading up to my bed. they were shaped like a heart with a pandora bag in the middle of it.