22. pillow fight

i got off the bus with my bag in hand, we had just got to the hotel that we're supposed to be staying at for the next couple days.

"im sorry i forgot to book separate rooms! some of you guys are going to have to share!" my dad's assistant announced to us.

some of us groaned because we wanted our own rooms but it was fine i guess.
———

me, kevin, alexis and diego decided to share a room. oh boy it was gonna be a long night.

"im bored" alexis threw a pillow at diego.

"stop" diego threw it back

the started going back and forth till diego got fed up and hit alexis with his pillow.

me and kevin made an "oo" sound.

"you gon let that shit slide alexis?"

over time ive learned that kevin is the biggest instigator.

"fuck no!" alexis started swinging at diego with his pillow.

they started fighting, they jumped up on the bed then alexis fell on the floor then for some reason they moved onto the balcony???

"i tap out!!" diego was on the floor getting hit the pillow

"no!" alexis was having way too much fun doing this.

me and kevin were enjoying the fight, when i suddenly felt a pillow hit my face.

"who the fuck threw that?!" i got up from the bed to see diego and alexis pointing at each other.

"it was him!" they both said in union.

diego was smirking while alexis had a straight face. i knew it was diego who threw it.

"pinche enano" i grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it.

"pillow fight?" kevin smiled

alexis nodded and began hitting kevin.

we all started hitting each other till i stopped. they continued on though.

i was watching kevin hit alexis and alexis hit diego.

diego was laughing while looking at me when suddenly alexis slammed the pillow at his neck causing diego to fall to the ground.

we all started laughing at him.

"alexis no mames wey" diego groaned from the floor.
———

"please dont do anything while we're here. por favor." alexis turned off the lamp before getting into bed with diego.

"cant promise that" kevin mumbled.

"kevin!" i hit his arm.

he groaned before he turned the other way.

"oh you know they're going to-"

"callate diego!" i shouted at him.

"alright my bad.. night guys" he pulled the cover over him before turning the other way.
———

"morning sleeping beauty" kevin smiled at me from the end of the bed.

"what time is it?" i groaned

"its early, you should go back to sleep." he grabbed his training sweater so that meant it was EARLY.
———

i woke back up at around 8:30 and breakfast at the hotel finished at 10 so i got up to brush my teeth and changed into something else.

i grabbed my keycard and phone then made my way downstairs.