30. ya no estoy enculada

"dude.." i groaned and held my onto forehead.

my head was pounding worser than it was yesterday, the walls were spinning and i felt tired.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face twice because i forgot to take off my makeup last night and it wouldn't come off.

i yawned and limped out the bathroom. my feet were KILLING me.

i sat on my bed and opened my phone to messages from kevin.

kevin💗
y/n, can we talk?

you
uhm okay? whats up?

kevin💗
did you agree on kissing emilio?

you
kevin, we did body shots. there was nothing more to it, i made it clear to him that i only see us as friends and he shouldn't of had taken it the wrong way.

kevin💗
oh okay.
———

i got onto my instagram and saw i was being tagged in football tea pages.

i groaned because i already knew what they were going to be about.

footballernews: @y/n.lozanoo and @cl_emilio_ seen dancing together and kissing at a club. is she cheating on kevin?🤔

8,407 comments

user123456:dude atp homegirl is going after the whole seleccion😭 whos next? memo? alexis? henry? chicha? nmms😂

memoochoafan:esta pinche muchacha cree que se puede juntar con todos nomas porque es hija de el jimmy lozano🤦

user44455:yall needa get a grip and realize that theyre all young and attractive, of course they're going to try and get at her.
↪️fangirl44776: i mean its still wrong of her to go and kiss emilio while dating kevin. especially since they literally play in la seleccion tg!
———

i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

bad bitches ARISE🙆‍♀️

emilio😛
guys kevin's on my ass rn. send help

alexis🐐❤️
you basically kissed his girl, id throw hands if i was kevin🤷🏽‍♂️

enano🤞
alexis2real

emilio😛
bro
we made it clear we're just friends😤

alexis🐐❤️
and? a break doesnt mean a BREAK UP. so theyre still together. BITCH YOU KISSED A GIRL THATS IN A RELATIONSHIP.

emilio😛
guys.
IM A BAD FRIEND
HELP
NOOO
did i just mess up my friendship with my bestie kevin?🙁

alexis🐐❤️
oh most definitely.
shame on u emilio.
shame.on.you.

enano🤞
yall kevin is actually holding up real good. hes being like.. really calm about it..

emilio😛
i heard from some teammates that they're thinking about transferring him over to américa.
yall hes gonna fuck me UP.

alexis🐐❤️
that sounds like a YOU problem.

you
you bitches text too much.
SHUT UP

emilio😛
sorry, im panicking rn
———

i then went on to text kevin.

you
kevin im sorry, i really truly am.

kevin💗
oh, so you tryna get back tg or what?
pls say yes. i wanna see you rn

you
uh we never broke up in the first place.

kevin💗
isnt a break like a break up?

you
no, a break and a break up are two totally different things.

kevin💗
oh.
so are you trying to like
yeah

you
yes.

kevin💗
can i come over? then we can go to the hospital and visit your dad, heard he's doing good!

you
yeah u can come over
ill see u inna bit

———

i sighed and prepared myself for the talk that was about to happen the second he got here.

i heard my doorbell ring and i went to go open it, i was met with kevin who had a sad look on his face and some flowers in his hands.

"hi." i smiled at him.

"hey" he handed me the flowers.

"what'd you get me these for?"

"because im sorry. im sorry i kissed lina while you and me were talking, im sorry i didn't block her and im sorry for agreeing to meet up with her behind your back. it was a fucked up thing of me to do and im genuinely sorry."

"kevin, i forgive you. i overreacted over something that happened before we were even together. i made a big deal out of something small and im sorry. i dont know why i said we needed to take a break. all we needed was to communicate and i did the opposite of that."

"y/n its okay, i completely understand why you reacted the way you did."
———

we eventually talked things out and made up, he was now cuddled up against me while watching tv in my room.

"so, américa wants to make an offer
for me." he blurted out.

"what?"

"yeah. i dont know if i should go.. i mean i want to move on with my career, i dont want to stay at one club my whole life. but i dont know if américa is the move."

"well i think you should go. i think it'd be a good experience playing for one of the biggest team's in mexico." i ran my hand through his hair, playing with it and scratching his head.

"hmm i dont know."

"well i'll still support you no matter which decision you make."

he hummed and gently grabbed my other hand and kissed it.
———

a/n:short short shoooortt chapter but hello🤞