[39.] stress relief

"what do you mean he got kicked off the team?" i raised my voice.

"your dad got so fucking mad. he was yelling at us for being immature and shit, but then he started shouting at kevin. calling him a worthless player that was throwing his potential away. he told him to return his jersey and that they were going to make him sign papers so he could be off the team for good."

i was mad and confused. "couldn't they just suspend him for the next few games? they didnt have to kick him off!"

"they couldve, but your dad doesn't want him on the team if he cant control his anger."

———

"pa, you cant just kick him off! isnt he one of your best midfielders? without him we wouldnt of had won la copa de oro. without him we wouldnt of had won the past three games. why cant you just suspend him?" i was trying everything to get my dad to change his mind.

"y/n, he cannot be on the team if he cant control his anger. how many times do i have to explain myself?" he set his pen down on the table. "pa, thats not fair."

"im sorry y/n, but i will not allow him to represent mexico like that." he sighed and began collecting his papers. "now if you'll excuse me, i have to go sign paper work." he got up from the table and walked away.

i groaned and grabbed my keys in defeat. i got inside my car and backed out of the driveway.
———

it was almost 4 am when i went downstairs to make the twins a bottle since they wouldn't go to sleep. i was shaking the bottles when the front door opened, kevin stumbled in and slammed the door.

"look at what time it is! where were you?!" he mumbled something before stumbling while trying to walk away. "are you drunk?!" i scoffed.

he mocked me and chuckled. "kevin are you serious?"

"yes y/n, im fucking drunk." he slurred his words while stumbling into the living room. "where the hell were you? ive been up all night with the twins, worrying about you." i followed behind him.

"i was at memo's." he took his jacket off and sat down on ththe couch. "why?"

"because i go to memo for everything! y/n, i don't know what to do anymore. since i got kicked off the national team, my only source of income is going to be from américa. which means i have to stay." he threw his head back and stared at the ceiling.

i sat down next to him and tipped his chin up so he could look at me. "kevin, we're going to be fine. you're going to be okay. it'll all be okay." i gave him a small smile and caressed his cheek.

he put his hand over mine and began rubbing his thumb against the back of my hand. i leaned in to give him a kiss. a soft kiss.

i pulled away from his lips and looked into his eyes. he looked at my eyes then my lips. "i love you."

before i could say it back he smashed his lips into mine. the kiss then turned into a heated makeout session. before i knew it i was on top of him, grinding onto his hard.

i pulled away from the kiss to pull my tank top off, my boobs bounced from lack of support. i got off of him and sat in front of him on the floor. he took the hint and pulled his joggers down along with his boxers.

his dick sprung up and he began breathing heavily. i took his dick and began sliding my hand up and down, using his pre-cum as lubricant.

"suck it, please." he grabbed himself and put it on my lips. i smiled and sucked on his tip. "the whole thing
y/n." he got annoyed and pushed my head down, making me gag as he hit the back of my throat.

he threw his head back from relief. i removed myself from him and took a second to breathe. i then went back to it. i swirled my tongue on his tip and put him in my mouth, whatever didnt fit i was jerking off.

i bobbed my head up and down, sucking up all my saliva and licking his tip. i deep throated him which made him slip out a moan.

"jus like that baby." he had his eyes closed shut and his eyebrows were furrowed. i was gagging so much my eyes were starting to water.

i pulled away to catch my breath and slowly jerked him off. "whyd you stop?" he asked in a low raspy voice. i went back to sucking him off,  i hollowed my cheeks and started sucking him slowly.

i had felt him twitch, which meant he was close. "dont stop." he grabbed my hair and bobbed my head up and down slowly. all i was able to hear were his soft moans and the quiet sound of smacking.

he then suddenly pushed my head all the way down. i felt as he released inside my mouth. "fuckk."he moaned.

i swallowed and took my mouth off him. i sat on the floor trying to catch my breath as he pulled his pants up.

"im sorry for coming home like this. i hope you understand that im just really stressed right now." he leaned forward and moved the hair out of my face. he combed it to the side with his hand and looked into my eyes.

i smiled and pecked his lips.

we were gazing into each others eyes.. then suddenly i heard one of the babies crying. "oh shit, i forgot about their bottles!"

———

a/n: yea anyways..