Chapter 7: Grab The Oni By The Horns

A/N: I don't own One Piece. Here's a new chapter for this book so I hope you enjoy it. If you enjoy remember to vote and comment if you'd like the comments really keep me going. Also the island that they are currently on is called Blacksoil Island so I thought I'd let you know.

Also I'd want you to tell me if you have an issue with me using she/her pronouns for Yamato.I know she says she's a male but I somewhat view it as her trying to take up the name Oden for respect and not her feeling like a man trapped in a woman's body.
I sound slightly weird for saying this so I just wanted to let you all know now that if you have a problem with me having Yamato having female pronouns you can tell me.

I asked a friend of mine who was born a female but now uses he/him pronouns for a go ahead and they said it's okay so I just thought I'd let you know this.

It's also gonna be apart of the story in the future.

Let's begin and thank you for reading

—————————————————————————

The Sun began to rise above the horizon shining lights down on Blacksoil Island and hitting the Ship of the Straw Hats. The crew normally awakes at different times so no one was currently out at the moment as the horizon began to turn orange and warm.

Inside the Girl's rooms, a figure can be seen fixing their long black hair and stretching as they sit up.   The figure then walked to their cabinet and began to change into their daily wear clothes. The figure being Nico Robin was the first one to wake up this day which wasn't unusual but also wasn't that common.

Robin opened the door and walked outside to see the warm orange-colored sky synonymous with sunrise. However, an unusual noise brought her out of her staring and it sounded a lot like... snoring.

As Robin looked to the originating location of the noise she saw 2 figures sprawled out on the ground.

One of them was significantly taller than the other one and spotted a long head of white hair with rectangular green tips at the end, orange horns, and a white garb(I don't know what her kimono thing is called)

And the other was shorter but had a head of black hair and wore a red vest that was buttoned open to show an X-shaped scar. And the most noting feature was of course the straw hat adorned on their head still.

Robin closed her eyes and let out her signature giggle as she recalled the events of the last night.

Luffy and Yamato were both still passed out with entire mouths hanging open as they snored. Their position somehow changed to where Luffy was now on his side turned toward Yamato with his head hurried into her shoulder facing her neck. One arm was laying in front of him across her stomach and the other was facing behind him.

Yamato's arms were also sprawled out in unorthodox ways with her left arm star fishing outward, the same arm Luffy's head is currently resting on. And her right arm was at a right angle going upward.

'So cute', Robin thought

She smiled and giggled lightly and turned toward the stairs to head up toward her chair to read up on some history when she spotted another figure standing there. They were staring down at the 2 who were sleeping.