Chapter 11: Their First Date

A/N: I don't own One Piece.

3k reads thank you all so much I love you all

Here's a new chapter ready and completed. I plan to make this story longer thanks to a friend of mine who I've been talking to for a bit who recommended fleshing our the story into something more.

And also in a past chapter I made it so Yamato first kiss was with Ace and I decided to get rid of that. I felt like it would ruin some more impactful moments in the future and it seemed weird to like someone and then date their brother. It also ruined the mood of that scene so thanks to XavierAriasGonsalves who pointed this out to me.

I'm also curious to ask you this. Do you think Yamato will return in the future and join the straw hat. I personally believe that they will since the crew needs 1 more crew member to be even with black beards crew count.

Anyways let's begin

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Aboard the Sunny, the crew is currently done putting the finishing touches on the dinner. The crew had set up a table for two on the outside deck of the Sunny with views facing out to the beautiful waters and the now soon-to-be setting sun.

Robin and Chopper just returned to the ship to find everything was finished. Robin walked into the kitchen to find Sanji cooking.

"Are Zoro and Nami back with the drinks?", Robin asked Sanji.

Sanji puffed out smoke and looked toward the archeologist and said, "Yeah, they returned just before you... moss head didn't get lost surprisingly".

Robin giggled slightly and looked around to the stove where the meal was being prepped, "Sanji, what's the meal you prepped for them?",.

"I bought some Sea King wagyu from a shop not too long ago. I'm cooking it with a side of Luffy and Yamato's favorite soup", Sanji said proud of the work he's done.

Robin examined the meal and nodded, "Well I thought I should warn you that those two will probably be heading here soon". Robin then walked out the door to the deck and sat down and began to read while she awaited the two to arrive.

Across the ship, Franky and Usopp had just finished all the decorations and now everything was set in place for it to be ready. There were lights strewn up into little arches connecting.

At last, the place was set up and everything was in place. Now the crew just needed to wait.

Not much time has passed but the crew is getting worried that something happened. "Did... did something happen to Luffy and Yamato", Chopper asked as he hung over the railings.

"They'll be fine", Zoro said nonchalantly as he crossed his arms. He looked down at the Reindeer who gave a relieved sigh.

"Zoros right Chopper... Yamatos a big girl, and Luffy wouldn't let anything happen to his crew"., Robin said from her chair as she read her book.

Zoro took one last look and groaned, he picked up his katanas and set them on his hip, and began to walk toward the plank leading to the beach. "I'm gonna go look for them to make sure they're not in any trouble", Zoro said.

Chopper immediately ran to his side and trapped his hand, attempting to pull him back to the ship. "You can't Zoro! You'll get lost", Chopper said in pure desperation.

"Wha... no I won't!", Zoro said as he tried to get away from the crying reindeer.

As the two were going through this across the island there could be sounds of thunder coming toward them.