Chapter 9: The News Read Around The World

A/N: I don't own one piece

Well, I spelled chapter wrong on the last chapter's title, it used to be 'chaypter' so that's embarrassing. Anyways here's a chapter that'll be a collection of reactions from characters on how they will react to the news story from the last chapter.

Just wanted to thank you for reading this story it really makes me happy to see people enjoying this ship. I've said it a lot but I love the two of these Idiots and I would like to see more of Yamato in the future. Also if your interested in a one-shot between Luffy and Robin I got bored yesterday and made a quick one-shot. So check it out if you want.

Anyways let's begin.

—————————————————————————

Aboard the Red Force

The Red hair pirates were in their usual routine and were engaged in lunch. They had recently stopped at an island for a quick stop and they were all having a good time.

"Hey boss", Luffy Roux said

"Huh, what is it?", Shanks asked.

"Can you believe what Luffy did?", He asked as he bit into his leg of ham knowing on the bone.

"Uh... What's he been up to recently?", Shanks said as he confused.

All Red-Haired pirates in the lunch room looked at the Captain with raised eyebrows. Shanks stopped eating the chicken and looked around at his crew.

"Do I have something in my teeth?", Shanks asked.

*sigh* "You haven't heard about Luffy and Kaido? Beckman asked.

"What Luffy do now?", Shanks asked slightly worried but annoyed at the same time.

"Luffy defeated Kaido"

As Shanks was bringing the fork to his mouth he stopped and slowly turned his head to the left to look at his first mate.

"...what?", Shanks said in disbelief.

"Yep, he's officially a Yonko now and he got a pretty hefty bounty of 3 billion berries", Yasopp said.

"AND NO ONE TOLD ME!", Shanks yells out as he stood up and planted his arm on the table.

"We thought you knew by now. It's pretty big news", Lucky Roux said.

Shanks was silent as he thought of the young man. He was honestly proud of him for getting to where he is now. The memory of the small child who he gave his hat filled his mind and he began to smile.

"So... Anchor has moved up in the world... We'll... Time to celebrate!", Shanks aid as he raised a mug of sake to the air.

After a few minutes, a messenger bird delivered the daily mail and Benn Beckman went out to grab it. As soon as he saw the title and the picture shown he began to smirk.

"Hey boss look at this!", Benn said as he approached Shanks.

Shanks was handed the newspaper and promptly spat out his drink of sake. As he regained his senses and looked down at the paper wide-eyed.

"Is that... Kaido daughter?", Shanks asked as more of the crew stared at the newspaper.

"Looks like it... she's his newest crew member so I guess it's not too hard to believe.

Shanks stared down at the picture and looked at the image of Luffy with a faint blush on his cheeks smiling up while holding hands with a very tall woman with long white hair in a ponytail. That ends in green tips with 2 horns on top of her head.