PT 16

*Tom's POV* (Wednesday)
It's been 4 days since i took out y/n. We all got really close and everything is wonderful. I haven't asked her out yet but that's because I still want to take time and not rush, like last time. But today is court day, and also the week of the funeral. It isn't going to be easy, at all. Starting today at least. I felt y/n tensed up this whole morning in the car, realizing that she isn't covering her arms. She doesn't want them to know about it but she is nervous now because they could be seen. We are now just waiting for it to be our turn to talk with the judge and the statements for his sentencing. "Kaulitz family. You're up." The judge spoke as we saw the people who just got done leave. We all stood up and sat on the table on the other side of Ricardo. I didn't look at him, I didn't want to. "Simone Kaulitz, please stand and sit here as we ask you questions." (I don't know how court works so don't come for me). My mother stood up, walking to the bench and sitting down. "Simone, what happened for him to capture you?"

"..he wanted to get revenge...for making him get in jail."

"What happened when he captured you?"

"The first night, he was hitting me. Nonstop. I was on the floor when the boys came in. That's all I remember."

"Did he hurt you everyday?"

My mom continued to answer the questions, tears rolling down her face. She didn't even look at Ricardo. It was hard, I felt like my throat was closing and it was hard to gulp. I felt y/n rub my shoulder and held my hand tight, making me a little at ease. He questioned every single one of us except for me and y/n. "Tom Kaulitz." The judge spoke. I looked at y/n, who nodded her head at me. I stood up, and sat on the bench. "What happened before you came back home?"

"I was coming back from my ex girlfriends house, we had gotten in a fight and she left without telling us."

"Is she back?"

"Yes. She is right there." I nodded my head to y/n, the judge looked up at her and back to me.

"Now I've been told, that during this situation, your dad pulled you out before Georg. What happened?"

"He pulled me out of the room, sitting me on the couch. He started talking to me, discussing that he wanted me to join him...in hurting my mom and everyone. He said that it would benefit me from getting hurt."

"And you chose not to, correct?"

"Yes."

"What occurred after you said no?" The judge asked. I explained what happened, and showed the cut that was still healing from the incident.

"Thank you, please take your seat. Y/n Y/l/n." I walked back to my seat, grazing my hand against y/n as she walked past me.

"Y/n, when you left, did it have to do anything with Ricardo?" He asked y/n.

"No."

"As Bill explained, you left them notes explaining why you left and a gift for Tom. Correct?"

"Yes."

"What was the reason you came back?"

"I came back because I wanted to make things right with Tom. I didn't want to lose the relationship with all of them just because of something that occurred between me and Tom."

"At times when you were in California, did you feel as if someone was watching you?"

"Yes, I did."

"When you came back to Germany, did you feel someone still watching you?"

"Yes."

"Now I barely saw this but those scars on your wrist, did they occur at the time you went to the Kaulitz house."

I looked over to y/n, she crossed her arms to not show her wrist, her glossy eyes looking straight at me. Examining the others face. "No." She looked down.

"Okay, I'm sorry but if you do need to talk to someone, please do ok." The judge reassured her. She nodded as she continued to answer the questions.

"I sentenced you to life in prison. This case is dismissed." We all stood up, hugging each other as Ricardo got dragged away. I hugged y/n as she hugged me tightly back.

"We are okay now right?" She mumbled before pulling away.

"Yeah, we are." I kissed her passionately.

We sat in the car as silence filled the air. Not an awkward silence, a silence of "we are finally safe". It's now 3pm and none of us have eaten since the morning. "Are you guys hungry?" My mom spoke as she turned on the car.

"Yes." We are all synchronized.

"McDonald's it is then." She said as she pulled out the parking spot and left.

As we finished ordering the food, we grabbed our drinks and sat down. "Y/n." Simone spoke.

Y/n - yeah?

S - those scars, honey where are they from?

Y/n looked down as she rubbed her wrist. "From when I left...to California."

B - you did it the whole time you were there?

Y/n - yeah I... I did. It was the only thing to do since I didn't want to say goodbye just yet.

S - honey, you know we could always talk ok.

Y/n - I know.

T - y/n?

Y/n - hmm?

T- promise all of us, you won't hurt yourself again. And you won't leave.

It was silent as y/n sighed. "I promise." She put her pinky in the middle as we all did the promise.

G - we love you kiddo

Gv - actually I love you the most but you know *pretends to flip hair sassy*

We all laughed as Gustav acted sassy.

Me and y/n sat in the room as we just came back from eating. She jumped into her bed in a starfish and sighed. "I missed you bed."

"You're going to be okay?" I laughed, standing against her door.

"Actually, can you stay tonight with me?"

"Of course." I smiled, closing the door behind me. I sat next to her as she sat up looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

"So, the band. Bill said your guys concert is coming up in a month." She sighed.

"Yeah, we are doing it here in Germany so that's good but of course, you're going with us." I gave a smile.

"I'm glad I am." She returned a smile. Silence filled the air as she spoke again. "I don't think I'm going to be ready for the funeral." She mumbled.

I looked at her as she looked down, fidgeting with her hands. I picked her chin up. "I'll be here if anything. You got this ok." I pushed her hair behind her ear gently. She gave a soft smile before grabbing my neck and pushing her lips against mine. How I missed her lips. It was a 2 minute kiss before she pulled away, putting our heads to touch.

"Thank you." She softly spoke.

"Always my pleasure." I gave a cheeky smile. I can't wait to make her my girlfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------
What a cutie patootie relationship! Something I wish I had but I don't 😔🙄 anyways ILY SM GUYS. Xoxo 😘