PT 31

*Y/n's POV*
For the past week Tom comes every morning with food and Bill. They ask me questions every single day if I'm feeling ok. I've never been better. I feel more energetic every new day. And I'm pretty sure it's because Tom and Bill, always bring me food, health, and keep me company. I haven't stressed at all and I feel just happy. But I also know my babies are going to be okay, I guess Tom really is too much of a good dad already. We were all eating while watching a movie that I put on the TV. The nurse then walked in. "Y/n, I have great news for you honey." I looked at the nurse and smiled, pausing the movie.

Y/n - and what is it?

Nurse - well we have been getting excellent results from you, and yesterday when we took the test, the results came back and the virus is completely gone and both of your babies are ok!

I screamed yes and smiled as both of the boys hugged me. "oh I'm so happy my babies are okay."

"I told you they are just as strong as you." Bill pulled away, giving a small kiss on the cheek. Tom was still hugging me.

"Thank you nurse, I appreciate everything." I smiled at her.

"No problem, you'll be released today anytime you want." She nodded her head before leaving. Tom pulled away and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. I kissed back of course, with a smile between the kisses.

"Ehmmm." Bill cleared his throat loud enough for us to hear. Tom pulled away and looked at Bill annoyed. "What!? I'm still here you know!" He put his hand behind the defense. I laughed and looked back at Tom. His eyes said it all.

I was now being carried out by Tom and Bill finished the paperwork so we could leave. Tom sat me down in the back and sat next to me while Bill drove. "I'm happy you're okay now. Now when we are home, you're going to relax but I think your manager is going to ask you for something." Bill started acting like a mother, but a loving one.

I smiled and nodded. "yes Bill." Me and Tom cuddled in the back and my stomach got a little bigger, slightly.

*Tom's POV*
As we were cuddling in the back, I felt happy. Like extreme. I'm going to be a dad with the person I love the most. I would've never thought I found true love, a soulmate. That was all Bill. But now it's like I was Bill. Into the true love. It's worth it though, all of it. As we reached our house, I picked up y/n again like a bride and took her inside, Bill flowing behind. Everyone was in the living room and once they saw y/n they all stood up.

Gv - Y/N YOUR HOME!

G - hey kiddo!

R - hey y/n!

A - welcome home y/n

They all greeted her as she had a big smile on her face. I sat her down on the couch and sat next to her as everyone joined

Tv - so what did the doctors say?

Y/n - well they just said to keep doing what I have been doing, thanks to Tom and Bill, and that the virus is gone!

Everyone cheered and y/n flushed red.

A - wonderful y/n, but an interviewer wanted to do an interview with you and Tom. Now this is your choice but are you willing to do it.

Y/n - when is it?

A - tomorrow

Y/n looked up at me. I already knew this since I came home everyday. I nodded my head with a smile. She looked back at Alan and exhaled. "Yes, I would do it."

A - alright then! Now let's relax and watch a movie today. Sound good?

We all agreed and watched some movies. Throughout the day I took care of y/n, I even took a shower with her. It was overall good to have her back home.

*Y/n's POV*

I - okay we are on in 3...2...1.....Welcome back to "Truly Today". We have 2 special guests who are both in a band, they are together, and they might have something to share. Please welcome on stage, Y/n and Tom!

We walked on stage as everyone clapped. We sat down on the couch waving to the audience. I was wearing low rise jeans and a crop top. I didn't care if my belly showed, it was a true blessing. "How are you guys feeling today?" The interviewer asked

T - well we are both really happy and doing great I must say

Y/n - yes we are doing good

I - wonderful, how are the bands doing?

Tom - well my band is doing good, we are going to be going on tour in about a year or more because something has come up that we couldn't do it just now

Y/n - my band is doing wonderful as well, we are also going to tour but not very soon as I am pregnant

I - okay well that's good to hear. How is the pregnancy so far?

Y/n - it's going wonderful. Both bands, mostly Tom and Bill, have helped me throughout the time I have been pregnant and I couldn't ask for anything other than all of them.

We got asked questions about the pregnancy, our band, and our relationship. This was one of the interviewers who were really nice and didn't make us feel uncomfortable.

T - before we do leave, we do have to say one thing.

Tom looked at me to continue. I looked at the camera and smiled. "I am pregnant with twins and we are going to be on a year and a half break due to the pregnancy but overall, it's all going to be smooth." Everyone cheered as I announced I was having twins. We didn't want to know the genders just yet, we would wait for a baby shower to know.

We were heading to the car, the interview went well and everyone took the announcement well. The bands were watching it from home. We sat in the back and cuddled as we talked about the reaction we got.

*Tom's POV*
I really was truly happy. I'm overall happy. Whatever synonym to the word "happy" is, that's what I'm feeling. I couldn't ask for it anymore. She was all I wanted. I was able to show her My True Beauty. I've never been able to do that with anyone, but with her I was. We were in our room as we were laying down after talking to the ban about the interview. I was talking to y/n's stomach as she played with my braids. "I'm going to be the best dad you ever had. I love you guys, just as much as your mother."

I do, I really do.

____________________________________________
THIS IS TO CUTE! I love this one so much. But lets not talk about how I was going to post this one yesterday but got lazy. But I'm might spam today so don't worry 😌 Xoxo 😘