PT 22

*Y/n's POV* (you guys all slept in Tom's room, which is the biggest like if it was a house)

A sharp pain had awakened me as I groaned. I held my head and turned over the bed. "Tom?" No response came. I opened my eyes to see myself on the bed alone. Laughter and talking were faint from the kitchen. I needed Tylenol though for this horrible hangover.

*Tom's POV*
"Tomm!!" Y/n yelled. She must've just woken up. And she is probably in a horrible hangover due to last night.i looked back at the boys who smirked knowing that y/n wasn't in the mood for anything besides some Tylenol and me. I rolled my eyes and got up, getting water from the fridge beforehand.

"Coming!" I yelled as I walked down the hall to her room. I entered and saw her on the bed in a starfish. I walked to the bathroom, grabbing the Tylenol and walking up to the bed. She turned over, slightly pushing herself up to sit. I handed her the water bottle, opened the lid grabbing 2 pills and handed it to her.

"Thanks t." She chugged down the water.

"No problem dot." I said, making her smile. I pulled her on my lap and embraced her. "How do you feel?" I caressed her hair.

"Better, now that I got what I needed." I could feel her smile against my chest as she hugged me.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to walk." She looked up at me. "Can you carry me downstairs?" She asked, her eyes making contact with mine. Those doe beautiful eyes always seem to weaken me.

"Of course dot." I smiled, picking her up and walking to the kitchen. She wrapped her around my neck, her legs wrapped around my torso.

B - good morning sunshine!

Y/n - *flips Bill off*

G - someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. *Mumbled*

Y/n - well someone's going to not wake up when I put my fist in their face, Georg. *Glares*

Everyone laughs as Georg rolls his eyes. "Okay I'm sorry."

Y/n - you should be.

I sat down, with y/n still on my lap. She turned around, grabbing her plate and eating straight away. She hummed as the food was in her mouth. "Hungry much?" I said as she took another bite of her food.

Y/n - wow officer fuck face. You really connected the dots on that one.

T - you love me

Y/n - I know

B - lovebirds am I right?

Y/n - single people am I right?

B - hey! I would like to say it's just the truth.

Gv - it'll go away, don't worry.

Y/n - thank you Gustav. my sweet, amazing friend. Thank you. *Smiles*

T - what? I don't get a thank you for helping you this morning!?

Y/n - you'll get it later *winks*

Once she said that, I felt myself get weak. She knows me too well. I look at the boys who are shocked she even said that. "JUST DO IT WHEN WE AREN'T HERE OK!" Bill put his hands on the table. Me and y/n looked at each other, laughing our butts off. Bill is so innocent, that he gets traumatized too easily.

T - just close your ears. Might not work because of how- OW

Y/n - *hits arms* you say anything else, you're not getting anything.

T - *chuckled* yes ma'am.

Gv - oh God, bless my eyes, ears tonight. Please!

G - me too!

B - me three!

We sat in the living room, talking about the concert last night. Everything went well, and I'm glad to have her back. To be mine. She means everything to me. I won't risk losing her. Y/n's phone went off. "Hold on." She stood up, walking away, still being able to hear faint talk.

"Hellooo?"
...

"Oh, yeah. And this is?"
....

"Oh my god. How are they?"
....

"Yes they can!"
....

"Okay, thank you so much!"
...

"Byeee"

She walked up to us with a huge smile on her face.

T - what happened?

B - yeah who was that?

Y/n - well as you know, *sits*, I was in a small band before leaving and we released singles that totally blew up. The manager that Gustav hooked me up with is taking another chance with me and is bringing my band here in Germany!

T - wow! That's amazing! *Hugs*

Gv - now your dream is to become more true!

G & B - congratulations y/n! *Hugs all*

Y/n - thanks guys! Tomorrow they are coming down and meeting us. That way I could explain everything and then do band thing. Ughh I'm so exited!

T - proud of you dot. *Kiss temple*

She blushes as I kissed her temple. "Okay well, I'm going to go take a shower and after maybe we should play some board games." She suggested. We all agreed to her suggestion as we also decided to take showers too.

(Any words in bold are in german)

Tom - Y/N YOU OWE ME MONEY

Y/n - NO I DON'T! BILL ALREADY ROLLED ITS TOO LATE

B - It's true Tom , I already did

Tom - bullshit, i should be winning.

Y/n - too bad.

Gv - Tom you always used to win, what happened?

Tom - shut it Gustav

G - it's the truth

Tom - just roll Georg

Georg rolled, moving his characters six times, making himself go to jail.

G - NO, BULLSHIT

Y/n - *laughing* almost all of you are in jail

It's true, Gustav, Georg and Bill were in jail. Bill rolled to try to get out with doubles, didn't work.

Tom - not all, I'm still here because I'm going to win

I knew it wasn't, y/n had the most properties and money at the moment.

Y/n - in your dreams boy

Gustav rolled to get doubled, not his luck. Y/n was next, she rolled and got 3. She landed on Bill's property.

B - HEY! YOU OWE ME!

Y/n - NO I DON'T, YOUR A CRIMINAL!

B - THATS NOT THE POINT, YOU STILL LANDED ON MY PROPERTY. SO GIVE ME MY MONEY. *Tries to reach for y/n's money*

Y/n - *snacks bills hand* okay I was going tobgive it to you but now you have disrespected me by TRYING TO GET MY MONEY

B - YOU WERE BEING SLOW

Y/n rolled her eyes, throwing money at Bill. Bill stuck his tongue out at her playfully, making all of us laugh at how y/n took the game very serious. At the end y/n won. I was defeated BY MY GIRLFRIEND!

T - how!? HOW!?

Y/n - I'm just that good. *Flips hair behind shoulder*

B - ugh whatever, I'm going to go eat.

Gv & G - me too.

They all walked out as y/n started cleaning up. She has a huge grin on her face, knowing she won. "You think you could just beat me huh?" I tilted my head. She didn't make eye contact with me but I knew she knew what was to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you know what I mean when I say it's going to get JUICY, be prepared guys. Xoxo 😘